Ok,
    I've had my 8520 for about 3 years now with very few problems. The last few days however I've had a bit of trouble with the notifications. To start with the Facebook notification stopped working properly. Rather than appearing on the home screen and the main menu (at the top). It now only appears on the main menu.

The other issue I'm now having is the BBM notification. It refuses to show up on the home screen but appears on the main menu (at the top again).

I've tried doing both a hard and soft reset but it's not helped.

Please help me as I need to get my notifications working again.
    07-16-12 02:29 PM
    Ok,
    I've had my 8520 for about 3 years now with very few problems. The last few days however I've had a bit of trouble with the notifications. To start with the Facebook notification stopped working properly. Rather than appearing on the home screen and the main menu (at the top). It now only appears on the main menu.

The other issue I'm now having is the BBM notification. It refuses to show up on the home screen but appears on the main menu (at the top again).

I've tried doing both a hard and soft reset but it's not helped.

Please help me as I need to get my notifications working again.
    Greetings, Have you tried a fresh software reinstall? If you do not want to go to those lenghts you should check your sound settings. You might have accidently switched it to silent or another setting.
    07-16-12 04:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD