Both my wife and myself have the Z10 and have been experiencing our notifications changing from "Normal " to "Silent " by itself. As both of us being in the medical profession, missing calls can not happen this way. (which is happening)

We are running the latest OS and have taken them back to show them what is happening (which thankfully happened to them on both our phones) and they don't know.

My question is....is this something we have to wait for the next OS update or has anyone heard.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 09:36 PM
    Im hoping it gets fixed in the next update
    im having a little different problem, the sound that i use for whatsapp is constantly changing by itself, it makes a sound but not the one i chose.
    04-15-13 10:04 PM
    I hear what your saying. Frustrating especially when it shuts off the sound completely. We are swiping down from the top to check the sound notification and checking for missed calls every 5-10 min.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 10:18 PM
    Do you guys have a case that presses on the volume hard keys, or a holder of some sort? Pressing volume down all the way puts the phone in silent.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 10:29 PM
    I do have the BlackBerry holster and I will watch for that, but it does this while sitting on the table. We also do not have any cover of any kind. I asked the wife and she nor I have dropped them. The phones are 2 months old. Don't know if that helps. We love the phones just this issue.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 10:47 PM
    My phone ring tone changes by itself sometimes and even whatsapp notification changes by itself. I'm on 10.0.10.99

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 10:49 PM
    I have a similar problem with program sound profiles changing. Every day I have to turn the sound off for new articles on the Crackberry app. Some others too. frustrating.

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 04:57 AM
    Im hoping it gets fixed in the next update
    im having a little different problem, the sound that i use for whatsapp is constantly changing by itself, it makes a sound but not the one i chose.
    Happens to me too and just with WhatsApp. The phone forgets which ring tone of asign to WhatsApp. It occasionally jumps back to the first one which was set previously.

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 10:25 AM
    Yep..me too. Happens on Whatsapp and phone ringtone.

I'm getting fairly annoyed by it. But I am glad to know that I'm not the only one this is happening to..
    04-16-13 11:03 AM