I have google calendar. Set it up with multiple calendars with different colors and everything. I downloaded google sync to 8110. Everything went well, after some help from BBM buddy. Thought that I read that the calendar entries would show color on bb calendar. Maybe I am asking for to much with that. That is the main reason for wanting google calendar. I have events set to a color birthdays set to a color but on bb there is only the native color that i selected for bb calendar.

Also, under the bb calendar options should all of the google calendar I created be listed or just the bb calendar?

TIA
    08-22-08 11:35 AM
    Sorry - they'll all show up the same color as far as I know. Mine is one color, my wife's another on the PC version of Google calendar, but they all show the same on the BB calendar. Haven't found a way to change and I don't think there is.

You should be able to choose which ones to sync to your BB by setting the sharing properties and then checking each one on google sync you want to sync to your BB.

If you're still having problems, do a search for a google sync thread I posted in previously (can't find it right now, sorry). Somebody couldn't sync their calendar and also get their girlfriend's to show up. Turns out there was an issue with the version of google sync they were using.

ETA - found the thread: http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/goog...ar-sync-61756/

And it looks like you want version 0.4.6 which fixed the bug and allows multiple calendar syncing.
    Last edited by AbeFrohman; 08-22-08 at 02:37 PM. Reason: found the thread
    08-22-08 02:15 PM
    Thanks got that version

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-22-08 06:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD