Holy wtf blackberry support is the worst tech support I have ever experienced. Ever. Wtf this is surely helping people no longer want to deal with them. You think the sales people at the retail stores are bad? You have seen nothing until you call tech support. Thank bejeeez for crackberry

Posted via CB10
    11-09-13 11:10 AM
    Holy wtf blackberry support is the worst tech support I have ever experienced. Ever. Wtf this is surely helping people no longer want to deal with them. You think the sales people at the retail stores are bad? You have seen nothing until you call tech support. Thank bejeeez for crackberry

Posted via CB10
    BlackBerry or service provider? Pretty sure BlackBerry doesn't have ppl actually selling devices in every retail outlet. Nor do they take calls from common person. They refer to service providers first who can then escalate issues to BlackBerry.

And before making broad unverifiable statements like this please clearly and concisely explain your issue, what has been done to fix it, what you expect as a result and then what your issue is with what you have been advised.

Otherwise you just come off as a stereo typical troll.

Ps: I have reported this post as trolling. Others please do same.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-13 11:14 AM

Posted via CB10
    It would be nice if you provided specifics instead of just being a drama queen.
    southlander and CDM76 like this.
    11-09-13 11:15 AM
    Ha well this is the number I called 1877 644 8405 sure call me a troll still not sure what that is but regardless I have only ever owned or will own a blackberry and if the person on the other line hangs up or gets cut off after four times and can't understand I rented a video through app world there is a basic customer service problem whether they were kind or not! Which by the way they were. Four different people!

Posted via CB10
    11-09-13 11:19 AM
    Yes it is drama and the same first world problems we all have ranting about the most important things such as cell phones. It's not called crackberry for nothing at least not for me.

Posted via CB10
    CDM76 likes this.
    11-09-13 11:20 AM
    Please do report me for trolling if I am the hosts will know better than I as I'm still not clear on what is a troll I'm not 25

Posted via CB10
    11-09-13 11:22 AM