not recieving emailss ... after i wiped my phone

how can i activate my email back to recieve my emails ??????????
    12-12-11 04:13 PM
    Battery pull first off.

If that fails: Make sure the phone is registered with the network. Options>Device<Advanced options>Host Routing>BB button and register now.
    howarmat likes this.
    12-12-11 06:03 PM
    not recieving emailss ... after i wiped my phone

how can i activate my email back to recieve my emails ??????????
    �i� before �e� except after �c�
    12-12-11 06:45 PM
    Log in to BB ID, all your emails will appear on a screen and all you need to do is enter the passwords for each email addy! Hope this helps you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-12-11 07:59 PM
    And if it's all won't work then contact your carrier and update the service books.
    12-13-11 04:18 AM
    thank u guys my problem is fixed , i opened the "setup" folder on the home screen , then email setting then added my email again , it shows me a msg that another device was using my email , i click move to the new device and its done
    next time i have to unregister it b4 the wipe , then register it again after the wipe so that i won't face any problem

�i� before �e� except after �c�
    r u serious ? loll
    12-13-11 04:29 PM
    well for me i can recieve emails but i cant send any emails thru my phone which i think its weird
    12-13-11 05:40 PM
    well for me i can recieve emails but i cant send any emails thru my phone which i think its weird
    Log in and validate your password for each email account on the device. You will then be able to send them.
    12-13-11 05:56 PM
    Log in and validate your password for each email account on the device. You will then be able to send them.
    i am logged in already and how do i do that?
    12-13-11 07:36 PM
    Well, on OS 5, it is Setup > Email Settings > select the email account > click trackpad > Edit > enter password.
    12-13-11 08:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD