It was the japanese that bombed Pearl Harbour?

I believe that BB will shift from being a hardware company to consentrate on software, but we will see 2 BB10 devises each year.
    So if they shift from hardware to concentrate on software, will they still make the hardware for those 2 BB10 devices?
    09-30-13 04:29 PM
    should I upgrade to the Z30 or not Pls help??

Posted via CB10
    09-30-13 04:29 PM
    So let me get this straight. Instead of responding to the person saying "it's over" within the threads in which such comments are made, you start another thread that exists purely to rebut statements made in those other threads? Does that make any sense? I mean, if someone says something to you that you don't agree with, do you turn and respond to someone else? (I'm not aiming this at this OP specifically, but rather at the universe of threads that are created simply to respond to arguments in other already existing threads.)
    Because she isn't responding to any one thread or post in particular, but rather to the incessant barrage of them which all say basically the same thing. It isn't the individual arguments she's taking issue with, but the waves of negativity and the ensuing pig-pile mentality that have come to overrun these forums. And yeah, I might be inclined to go confer with someone about statements made by someone else, especially when attempting to engage that someone else who made the initial statements is something akin to banging one's head against a brick wall -- which, I might add, I'm pretty sure I might find infinitely more gratifying than trying to carry on an intelligent discussion in some of these threads.

We know, we are all painfully aware of how dire the situation is. I for one am extremely displeased with BlackBerry's current leadership. But, contrary to popular belief, it doesn't make our BB phones any less useful to most of us today than they were two weeks ago. And that, hard as it may be to believe, is the reason at least some of us are here in the first place.

Makes plenty of sense to me. So if you truly find it that disturbing, if I may quote so many of the perennial doom-and-gloomers that don't take kindly to differing opinions in the very threads about which the OP opines, don't read the thread.
    kbz1960, grover5 and Sexy Sadie like this.
    09-30-13 05:47 PM
    If they were as sexy as you they wouldn't
    Oh kbuzzdude, you ol' dog, you.
    09-30-13 05:48 PM
    should I upgrade to the Z30 or not Pls help??

Posted via CB10
    There are some decisions in life that you have to make for yourself. This is one of them. You haven't even told us any of your needs at all so that a recommendation can be made.
    09-30-13 05:50 PM
    Sorry, i'm german and we did not ever bombed pearl harbor! This was the japanese! We did other things...
    You did give us Vitam-R. Be thankful nobody has taken you to task for that.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    09-30-13 05:52 PM
    So if they shift from hardware to concentrate on software, will they still make the hardware for those 2 BB10 devices?
    I believe so, yes.
    09-30-13 06:19 PM
    I believe so, yes.
    K.
    09-30-13 07:49 PM
33 12