Constant reports of stores being sold out by CB readers is far more believable then anything the usual CB trolls have to say hands down!
    02-09-13 09:36 PM
    Do teenagers still use BBM in the UK?
    02-10-13 05:30 AM
    I will ask my sister. Lol. She still uses a bb but she told me she wants to switch to a samsung cos her bold is getting slow. I almost screamed at her.
    She will be getting a z10 or q10 i will make sure of that. All her classmates will all want one once they've seen it

Does anyone else thinks bbry is just keep including the numbers quiet till it is nearer to us launch? Pleass surprise us with a one million sale!

On a side note, not sure if Google is playing gamws but when you seaech for "BlackBerry 10", you get mostly negative articles?

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-10-13 08:32 AM
  4. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Still sold out in many outlets in Canada! Very Strong Demand!
    02-10-13 08:33 AM
    Phones 4 U admitted that their Z10's were infact sold out, but that their stocks had been replenished at the time when the Mobile News called them. So it seems that Heins statement on sellouts in the UK were accurate.

But, despite all this noise, media reports circulated yesterday suggesting the Z10 had not in fact been a sell out in the U.K. after all. The source of the reports was a blog called Mobile News which rang Phones 4u customer service and two of its retail stores to be told the white Z10 was in fact in stock after all — which appeared to contradict Heins’ comments.

Not so, though, says Phones 4u today — the stock has merely been replenished.
    The retailer couched demand for the Z10 as “exceptional” (but, as previously mentioned, did not put a figure on it). Of course part of a successful launch is managing supply so you can ensure demand appears high, even if it’s nothing special. Piles of unsold stock is never a good look, but — on the flip-side — you don’t want to frustrate customers who genuinely want to buy your product. And BlackBerry certainly can’t afford to frustrate anyone right now — it needs every customer it can get.

Returning to U.K. sales situation, it looks like BlackBerry has encouraged its “longstanding” retail partner to shine a little more light on stock levels following yesterday’s negative reports.

“As Phones 4u is currently the only place people can get their hands on the BlackBerry Z10 in white, it has been a huge success and continues to sell extremely well,” said Scott Hooton, Chief Commercial Officer at Phones 4u, in a statement. “A large number of our stores DID sell out of the white model on launch weekend, but because we knew demand was so high and we didn’t want anyone to miss out on getting one, we replenished stock within hours.”
    BlackBerry Z10 Did Sell Out In 55% Of Phones 4u’s 680 U.K. Stores Over Launch Weekend
    02-10-13 08:59 AM
    FWIW - I bought my Z10 from Phones4U online, as I could not find one locally.
    After 'playing' with it a few days, went to my nearest Vodafone UK store to get my contract transferred to it.
    (Sim in my 8520 is different size)
    While there I was chatting to the guy who was dealing with me, and he said they were selling well, and they had needed to re-order as they ran out.
    No idea of the numbers involved.
    02-10-13 09:49 AM
56 123