Only pay attention to what is published here. Everything else is a conspiracy.
    Still haven't sold that Z10 on eBay I see? If I were as unhappy with my phone as you, I'd dump it and find something that worked for me.

Why do you like punishing yourself? Or do you actually enjoy coming on these forums and complaining?
    02-08-13 10:20 AM
    Poor CEO Heins... He tried..
    02-08-13 07:13 PM
    Still haven't sold that Z10 on eBay I see? If I were as unhappy with my phone as you, I'd dump it and find something that worked for me.

Why do you like punishing yourself? Or do you actually enjoy coming on these forums and complaining?
    I think that people considering a Z10 should hear all sides to the story, and not just for overly enthusiastic lovers of all things BlackBerry.
    Consider it BlackBerry Balance.
    If they listened to some people here, they would think that the Zed10 would actually be Revolutionary. It isn't.

How are UK sales doing? Do you know?
    richardat and Legal Eagle like this.
    02-08-13 07:24 PM
    I don't understand why you guys cant just wait until BB release official numbers. Instead people here are creating threads based on 'articles' using terrible 'data' from 2-3 days of sales.

yes, the Z10 may not be selling out, but its a phone. Its an electronic product that is built and distributed according to schedules and market demand. The Z10 is not the Beatles landing America, one day of store data from your local phone shop has close to no relevance when it comes to overall sales, which we'll know when BB announces quarterly results.

WP8 fans went through the same hysteria in trying to calculate Nokia Wp8 sales after launch. Nokia also sent stores small stocks of the lumia 920 to make it seem like the stores were selling out. The entire point of this exercise isto keep Nokia in the press.

After a lot of pointless speculation in crappy 'news' articles, Nokia reported in their statement that they sold 2.9 million wp8 devices in their last quarter. It wasn't amazing, it wasn't terrible. And largely that's how the Z10 will probably sell. Save yourself blood pressure problems down the line and just wait for the real numbers.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2
    02-08-13 07:28 PM
    Booooosh

10+
    02-08-13 07:31 PM
    I have this wish that bb is keeping the real figures secret so that it can surprise the world with a crazy figure just before its launch in the USA, or to suddenly just announce that they had hit the 1 mil figure, also before US launch.

On a side note, just saw Alicia Keys spotted with her white z10... In case anyone is interested :Alicia Keys takes adorable son Egypt out for breakfast ahead of Grammy Awards' performance | Mail Online (yes sorry dm is a guilty pleasure)
    02-08-13 08:39 PM
    This has been covered.

We should stop posting in this thread. let it die a lonely death
    gp656 likes this.
    02-08-13 08:48 PM
    I have this wish that bb is keeping the real figures secret so that it can surprise the world with a crazy figure just before its launch in the USA, or to suddenly just announce that they had hit the 1 mil figure, also before US launch.

On a side note, just saw Alicia Keys spotted with her white z10... In case anyone is interested :Alicia Keys takes adorable son Egypt out for breakfast ahead of Grammy Awards' performance | Mail Online (yes sorry dm is a guilty pleasure)
    lol, I was confused and wondered why Alicia Keys was in Egypt. Didn't know that was the name of her son. lol
    From that image though, the phone looks pretty big and stunning.
    02-08-13 08:51 PM
    Well...

I think that the original carrier order was sold out, and more were ordered.

When a sell-out happens that does not mean the store is never going to get any for the rest of eternity...
    02-08-13 08:53 PM
    I think that people considering a Z10 should hear all sides to the story, and not just for overly enthusiastic lovers of all things BlackBerry.
    If they listened to some people here, they would think that the Zed10 would actually be Revolutionary. It isn't.
    Revolutionary or not, is merely your opinion, not fact. You have given your opinion countless times. We get it. You think the device is $%^&. OK. Great. You've saved countless folks from buying the device. Go give yourself a pat on the back.

Like I said before, go buy something else that works for you and be happy already.

How are UK sales doing? Do you know?
    I have no idea. Nobody really has any clue except RIM and the carriers, and those numbers won't be released until end of Q1. Everything else is just pure speculation. However, like I said in post #25, BB doesn't need lineups or sellouts for the Z10 to be a success. Anyone expecting that is not being realistic. They are not at Apple's level.
    elmit22 likes this.
    02-08-13 10:11 PM
    Like I said, at least some Rogers stores in Toronto are sold out. Not sure when they will get a new shipment in.
    02-08-13 10:13 PM
    Revolutionary or not, is merely your opinion, not fact. You have given your opinion countless times. We get it. You think the device is $%^&. OK. Great. You've saved countless folks from buying the device. Go give yourself a pat on the back.

Like I said before, go buy something else that works for you and be happy already.

I have no idea. Nobody really has any clue except RIM and the carriers, and those numbers won't be released until end of Q1. Everything else is just pure speculation. However, like I said in post #25, BB doesn't need lineups or sellouts for the Z10 to be a success. Anyone expecting that is not being realistic. They are not at Apple's level.
    The woman at the Rogers store said they were not selling as well as iPhones but they were not that far behind. If this trend can continue, they will get a much higher market share.
    02-08-13 10:15 PM
    Actually I have several devices that do what I need. I was really hoping that the ZedZee 10 would add to the list. And that I could recommend it.
    It isn't cr*p. I never said it was. Please, can you find ANY thread where I said that. Of course not. In fact, I have said consistently that it is good. But the True Believers here think it is the greatest phone ever.
    And potential customers need to know what A BlackBerry Can't Do, as well as what it can do.

Enjoy. Have a nice weekend.
    02-08-13 10:16 PM
    Its not sold out in Futureshop either... :/
    02-09-13 01:52 AM
    I live in greece and just got back from a business trip there yesterday.

On my trip there i thought that i would go and get an unlocked sim free z10 from either carphone warehouse or phones4u. I was staying close to Totenham Court Road.

I tried the carphone warehouse first who said they were sold out and they pointed me to phones 4 u. Phones4u were sold out of black and i didnt want the white.

Admittedly i didnt have a lot of time to check other stores because of meetings etc.

Anyway that is my experience from 2 or 3 days ago. If they had some in stock, i would have the phone, but they werent so i am Z10-less.

That telegraph article looks like a bunch of BS, they are talking about two phone stores in the whole country. They could have sold well and had some left.

Also remember the sales reps I am almost certain work on a commision basis.

My 2 cents
    cjcampbell likes this.
    02-09-13 06:32 AM
    This would be the foxnews idea of balance because a blatant hatchet job article is not really giving the other side of the story so much as making **** up to fit an agenda.
    02-09-13 07:14 AM
    As opposed to the CrackBerry Thought Police Agenda, where the Zed10 is perfect and everyone should run out and get it.
    Please.
    richardat, mikeo007, aniym and 2 others like this.
    02-09-13 07:55 AM
    This would be the foxnews idea of balance because a blatant hatchet job article is not really giving the other side of the story so much as making **** up to fit an agenda.
    Actually there have been no less than 3 academic studies showing Fox news to be biased, but LESS biased than many other mainstream outlets. One showed them biased towards Obama, but less biased than the other networks. Another showed it biased towards US conservatives, but less biased than the a couple of the other networks were towards US liberals. I'm always amazed at the unsubstantiated accusations people throw at Fox.
    ctuffy likes this.
    02-09-13 07:58 AM
    This thread is as ridiculous as Foxnews is journalisitc........I watch Foxnews only when Jon Stewart is destroying it literally and figuratively.........
    02-09-13 08:06 AM
    I think everyone should take a pill and chill.

The sales number will be the sales number and will be released when it make the most sense for the company. Current anecdotal numbers seem to point to the best launch of a BBerry product ever and while this is great news, it is certainly won't be in the iPhone league. For those crying foul that BBerry restricted supply in order to generate more buying excitement, why not ? Is Apple the only one allowed the both restrict where you can buy and when ? The line-ups the media reports during iPhone launches are all at Apple stores because they control the early distribution of their products. Why shouldn't BBerry do the same ?

For Crackberry members.... don't you think we have paid guerrilla marketers in our midst ? We most certainly do and we should all keep that in mind when we see "bait-posts" like this one.
    02-09-13 12:12 PM
    lol, I was confused and wondered why Alicia Keys was in Egypt. Didn't know that was the name of her son. lol
    From that image though, the phone looks pretty big and stunning.
    She needs to dress up more when she goes outside
    02-09-13 02:19 PM
    They are sold out in the U.S for sure....NOBODY CAN FIND THEM ANYWHERE!!!!
    02-09-13 07:55 PM
    As opposed to the CrackBerry Thought Police Agenda, where the Zed10 is perfect and everyone should run out and get it.
    Please.
    Honestly mate, I'm a WP user myself, but the Z10 isn't that bad. And believe it or not, the fans are probably the first to admit the faults of the device. I'm a massive MS fan, yet I understand their shortcomings and accept that the WPs aren't for everybody. Heck, I have friends that I think would love the Z10/Q10. I see plenty of negativity about the Z10 from the fans, as much as I see the positives.
    02-09-13 08:46 PM
    I live in London, UK, Last Monday (4th) I ordered a Z10 from T-Mobile as an upgrade, They told me they are out of stock and there is a possible wait of a week to ten days, I still went ahead with the order but all this waiting is killing me, my own fault really for not getting it on day 1, theres more chance of getting the sim free Z10 but its very expensive.
    ctuffy likes this.
    02-09-13 09:11 PM
    Its not sold out in Futureshop either anymore... :/
    FTFY. It was sold out the afternoon it was launched, they had exactly zero carriers with stock.
    02-09-13 09:34 PM
56 123