Quick question...I clicked the button in settings to receive notifications if someone quoted my message in a post. Im not getting any emails when people do quote me. Can anyone help?
    10-19-13 08:20 PM
    You only get forum notifications if you've turned them on and if somebody posted in a thread you posted in, not necessarily quoted. Personally, I only have it on for the blog/article posts.

"Better a broken promise than none at all" (Mark Twain). Remember that, complainers. Via Q10.
    10-19-13 09:20 PM
    It's not just you. I set that awhile ago and I never have gotten notifications. Might need to look at my settings again though since it was a while ago

Posted via CB10
    10-19-13 09:21 PM
    It's not just you. I set that awhile ago and I never have gotten notifications. Might need to look at my settings again though since it was a while ago

Posted via CB10
    Are we supposed to get notifications in the Hub? That would be great.

Posted via CB10
    10-20-13 05:39 AM

Posted via CB10
    No. I for one would love that. The CB app should have its notifications in the hub. They put WhatsApp crap in there. In my opinion, and since I am the one posting this mine is the only opinion that actually counts, CB is by far a better and more useful app than WhatsApp.
    10-20-13 05:53 AM
    Thats sucks..wish we got better notification options/settings instead of just getting notifications for whole thread
    10-20-13 07:35 AM

Posted via CB10
    Well the notifications are tied to your email if I'm not mistaken, then yeah it should come to the hub. If they could get all this integrated and working with the CB10 app, I think that would make for a great ecperience

Posted via CB10
    10-21-13 12:33 PM