help... i just traded my 8100 to the curve 9800 and the thing that is driving me the most crazy is the one ring. I have set up my ring in advanced settings to vibrate (as this is an important function in my work) and then ring but what happens is it vibrates ( i set it to 2 vibrate) and then it rings once and then vibrates and sometimes squeezes in another ring. My pearl used to vibrate 3 times and then ring 3 times... it was perfect... any idea how to fix this or who the genius was who thought this was a good idea????? !!!!!
    01-16-09 12:15 AM
    help... i just traded my 8100 to the curve 9800 and the thing that is driving me the most crazy is the one ring. I have set up my ring in advanced settings to vibrate (as this is an important function in my work) and then ring but what happens is it vibrates ( i set it to 2 vibrate) and then it rings once and then vibrates and sometimes squeezes in another ring. My pearl used to vibrate 3 times and then ring 3 times... it was perfect... any idea how to fix this or who the genius was who thought this was a good idea????? !!!!!
    I have found that with my Storm the best fix was to set a song as the ring tone...works fine for me, just wish it would Vib through the duration of the ringer...easier to realize the phone is ringing in the poofy vest
    01-16-09 01:06 AM
    Thanks for the suggestion. After playing with my phone more I think that is probably going to be the only option... thing is I don't really want a song... not good for company image and all!!! But, it beats missing calls right? Even worse for business!!!
    01-16-09 10:27 AM
    There is another post on here on how to change the lenght of the ringer. I am on my phone so I can't find the link. But if you search my name for the threads I have posted in it should come up

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-16-09 11:41 AM
    Nvm here is the post by kvaughan

Dial **61*+1(your number)*x#@ where x equals the amount of seconds you want the phone to ring (up to 30) before it goes to voicemail.

01-16-09 11:43 AM
    Nvm here is the post by kvaughan

Dial **61*+1(your number)*x#@ where x equals the amount of seconds you want the phone to ring (up to 30) before it goes to voicemail.

thanks I will try that.. I appreciate the help
    01-18-09 11:10 PM
    No problem. As I said.... I stole it from Kvaughan *g*

01-18-09 11:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD