My Tmobile BB 8320 (Curve) will hold almost no pictures. How much memory does my phone have if I haven't bought extra memory. Do I need to buy extra memory? What do I need the memory for beyond pix? What format card do i need to purchase? Thanks-
    11-24-09 12:26 PM
    Buy a Micro SD card.
    11-24-09 12:27 PM
    Any idea how much memory comes on the phone? I would think that 4GB would hold all you'd maybe ever need.
    11-24-09 12:34 PM
    i'd buy at least a 4gb micro sd that way you souldn't have to worry about storage issues plus your phone will run better if you keep all of your media off its internal memory. I picked up my 4gb card for like $30 at Target. The phone only has like 56mb of internal storeage and that's before the OS is loaded.
    11-24-09 12:37 PM
    Definately get a memory card. The phone's internal memory is way too limited to be storing media on it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-09 12:46 PM
    You gotta understand memory on BLackberries works as HD and RAM on computers, and was designed for storage of apps and OS. The more free memory, the faster the Blackberry will work.

For pictures, music and pretty much everything else, grab a micro SD or SDHC memory card. I think your 8330 can handle up to 8GB cards. Should be enough, I take it?
    11-24-09 01:48 PM
    How do you movie applications to the msD card
    11-24-09 02:28 PM
    There is a third party app that will do that. Aerize card loader. But be aware that apps can only be stored there and not run from there. The app world archives accomplishes the same thing and its free.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-09 03:09 PM
    The 8320 Curve has 64 Mb of Flash Memory. If there is no media card available, 5 Mb is reserved for pictures. That is a sizable percentage of the available memory.

11-24-09 03:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD