Google searches: "app not working" = 4,170,000 ... "app doesn't work" = 4,440,000 ... "app won't work" = 10,900,000

If every complaint of an issue on the internet represents anywhere from 10 to 1,000 people who are silent about the same issue, we're talking hundreds of millions to tens of billions of problems with apps. It is just a simple fact that apps of all kinds often do not work for a myriad of reasons on all devices. Everybody knows it, and everybody expects it.

Well, almost everyone...
    02-26-14 11:44 AM
    Dude... Who the hell told you that EVERYTHING works? Please show me where this is stated.
    Puhlease!
    I can see where the confusion comes from as most people here have insinuated it

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    02-26-14 11:48 AM
    BlackBerry never said they all work, either did Crackberry. You appear to be the liar.
    People on Crackberry imply it all the time. For example,
    On the price war front, bringing a full touch screen the size of z30 into sub usd200 will find itself in a very nice niche position against the newer Lenovo s800s (or was it the s900s, also with the 5.x" screens) and against the likes of Samsung Galaxy Mega, (the 6" behemoth) because you get a similar spec, with a much lower price. And the retailers are going to hound "you can play Android here too!". Not because i've got anaeurism, but somebody's just too high on his high horse to even understand the S.E.A market and suddenly pretending that he's an economic messiah and start to cry doom for all BlackBerry devices!
    The poster implies that retailers are able to pitch the Z3 as an Android equivalent while conveniently omitting the obstacles. They should not do this. They are not doing Blackberry a service but only opening up Blackberry and themselves to bashing when something does not work.

I would not be surprised if a random passer-by goes on to a Crackberry thread and is left with the impression that BB10 has full Android compatibility. Few have the patience to correct overenthusiastic fans except on the threads literally declaring that the "app gap" is gone.
    bbq10l likes this.
    02-26-14 11:50 AM
    Think android apps are now fully integrated to BB10? Orbot doesn't work, so that's a total lie.
    OMG - Orbot doesn't work! The sky is falling! Bankruptcy of BlackBerry imminent now! ;-)

Such melodrama! Come to think of it - some Android apps aren't working on my Kindle Fire. Especially if I download a newer version of an App from outside the Amazon store. Amazon must be lying too!
    02-26-14 11:53 AM
    Think android apps are now fully integrated to BB10? Orbot doesn't work, so that's a total lie.
    Do you write for late night television? This is hilarious stuff. You could make huge dollars as a comedy writer.
    02-26-14 11:56 AM

No, not really. There are many threads that say some apps do not work, so CB does not give the impression or insinuate that all Android apps work on BB10.
    02-26-14 11:57 AM
    Obvious troll is obvious.

Nobody claimed Android apps are "fully integrated" with BB10. However, a remarkably high percentage actually DO work. Go away.
    canuckvoip likes this.
    02-26-14 11:57 AM
    I'm sure the OP read something on the internet to get his sources. He can't be lying, everything on the internet is true you know.
    Thunderbuck likes this.
    02-26-14 11:58 AM
    Can we say Trolling? BB never said that!

Nice try!

Go BB!
    02-26-14 11:59 AM
    Well...

You are right one one thing- not ALL android apps work on BB10... but then again, not all android apps work on android either.

BB never stated all android apps will work, you are heavily mistaken and overly emotional about something you didnt research, sorry. Though Im sure with your mindset- this is purely a BB issue.... One can only you run into the same issue with your android- then what?
    02-26-14 12:05 PM
    (need music quotes here) under the bridge downtown, I wrote this post today, under the bridge downtown, I troll my life away!!!!

Face palm. Read, please learn to read. Disclaimer says not all android apps will work or not responsible for results.

Hate solves nothing, Respect gains everything!
    Thunderbuck likes this.
    02-26-14 12:12 PM
    Now I wipe up the coffee I just blew all over my screen.
    Bwahahahaha!!!
    02-26-14 12:12 PM

Show us.
    02-26-14 12:15 PM
    Just get a stupid google phone and leave us alone.

BB did not lie, maybe read before you talk!
    02-26-14 12:18 PM
    The apks are just a cherry on the top to fill a gap. You should use blackberry world first and then snap if you cannot find what you need.

If you are an avid gamer I recommend xbox or playstation.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-14 12:21 PM
    Show us.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=873886

02-26-14 12:22 PM
    OP, I got confused... is your nickname phoner6 or phony6?

Posted via CB10
    02-26-14 12:24 PM
    Of course not and when they work dont look like BlackBerry which I dont like.

Q10
    02-26-14 12:25 PM
    All Android apps work all the time on my BlackBerry 10 phone!

I'm a CrackBerry member and I just posted this so it must be true.

Please quote as you wish to prove whatever point you like.
    02-26-14 12:25 PM
    This thread goes around in circles, it is even stated when you install the APK. I am closing this.
    02-26-14 12:33 PM
45 12