We are looking for some passionate, charismatic individuals to do a 2-3 minute video on BlackBerry for a show we are producing once a week covering news on all the different mobile platforms. We are not wanting BlackBerry left out of this show!!!!We are doing interviews via Google Hangouts and hope to have production start in July. Email me at [email protected]
    05-28-12 10:01 PM
    Hmm.. why you advertising on this in our forums? If you're gonna recruit here, you'd better have me on the show! Lol.

I'm passionate, charismatic, love BlackBerry. Also like long walks in the park, taking my shirt off on videos and putting them on youtube.

Though seriously... if there's anybody here in the forums who's looking at this, ping me instead. I'd rather get you up the on CrackBerry blogs! Always looking to add quality people to the Mobile Nations team.
    05-28-12 10:13 PM
    I'm not sure about that Charismatic part there Kevin, tooting ones horn too much me think
    05-28-12 10:27 PM
    What better place to find passionate BlackBerry people!! We met no disrespect to you Mr. Michaluk or to your site by posting here. Mr. Michaluk we would love to have you on the show, Mr. Crackberry himself!!!! It would only be 2-3 minute spot FTP'd to a producer who would cut this together professionally for all involved to put on their sites.
    05-28-12 10:49 PM
    I'm passionate, charismatic, love BlackBerry. Also like long walks in the park, taking my shirt off on videos and putting them on YouTube.
    After seeing you sporting the BlackBerry PlayBook hanging around your neck by a gold chain I am thankful you were wearing a shirt. Skinny boys ought not to be shirtless - ever.
    05-28-12 10:52 PM
    We are looking for some passionate, charismatic individuals to do a 2-3 minute video on BlackBerry for a show we are producing once a week covering news on all the different mobile platforms. We are not wanting BlackBerry left out of this show!!!!We are doing interviews via Google Hangouts and hope to have production start in July. Email me at [email protected]
    Who is "we?"

I'm as out there as anyone you'll ever meet. But I'll not compromise my integrity. Even to help RIM.
    After all you have 13 posts in the forum. Not that that qualifies anyone for anything, but it certainly doesn't help my curiosity about what you suggest.

That being said... an email is sent with my questions and or interest expressed.
    05-29-12 08:31 AM
    We are not just covering BlackBerry with this project. We are covering all the OS platforms i.e. iOS, Android and Windows Phone. I am no longer a BlackBerry user myself and thus the lack of posting in these forums, though understand this is the place to look for someone to cover the BlackBerry part of weekly video report we have planned. We, being several websites/Facebook Pages that I won't name here as not to be accused of advertising on this site again. We just didn't want BlackBerry to be left out of this project. Yes we are not as big as Crackberry obviously, though we are trying to help that platform and possible direct people to check it out.
    Andy
    05-29-12 09:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD