Loving the device so far. Just one quick question. this is the first time i bought an unlocked device and then put on the At&T network. I tried updating to the latest os but bb link and the update button on the q10 itself says it's up to date with the latest?! Right now it's still on 10.2. Anyone know how to get the update? why is it not coming over on BB Link???
    Is it factory unlocked or carrier unlocked? Factory unlocked should always get the new updates pushed to it. But I think phones unlocked from a carrier have to wait for the original carrier to release it.

That is what I have noticed. My factory unlocked Z30 always gets the updates but my Q10 which was a Rogers device before I unlocked it only gets updates when Rogers pushes them out.

Posted via CB10
    02-05-16 08:08 PM
    It was factory unlocked. I am downloading an auto loader.

Posted via CB10
    02-05-16 11:03 PM
    That is strange then. Maybe there is just a delay?

Posted via CB10
    02-05-16 11:59 PM
    I have a new device from BlackBerry.

Just saying.

But seriously, enjoy your new Q10! I was always a fan of that white one.
    No dude seriously! U thought u could get away with "I have a new device..."

Details NOW!

Posted via CB10
    02-06-16 12:02 AM
    No dude seriously! U thought u could get away with "I have a new device..."

Details NOW!
    LoL.

It's called the Priv!
    02-06-16 01:43 PM
    For the fans of the 9900, the Q10 is true to the original form factor. It's the perfect size in hand to type one handed or to start thumbing in BlackBerry prayer position. I prefer writing emails on my Q10 to my computer.

While I like the Qla99ic, the Q10's size and BB10 don't really need the toolbelt. I just wish they gave us a keyboard shortcut for "End Call" and "Answer." If I weren't able to find Q10's if this unit broke, I would be happy with a Classic as a replacement.

10.3 improves the experience from when it was launched 2+ years ago. No double typing. Baked in features to get 90% commonality with BB7. Just a great overall experience with a professional build quality. Being that there are 9900 BBOS holdouts, I'm sure us BB10 diehards can keep things going for years. It serves my needs well.

I've sashesi to install updates. Nice being free of carrier updates. If it's a Tmobile variant, you might still be stuck on 10.2.

Nostalgia factor: just bought white Q10!-q10-blink_edit.jpg

 Q10
    matador22 likes this.
    02-06-16 03:33 PM
    I am watching the Republican debate and typing this on my Q10 .I love my Q10 and agree with most of the posts about the form factor and smoothness of the latest OS; just awesome. I have an iPhone 6s and I just keep coming back to the Q10 for the great keyboard with the swipe up feature. I tried to replicate the swipe up BlackBerry experience on my iPhone by downloading Crimson and it is not Evan close.
    The Q10 is a great device that seems to have improved with age.

Posted via CB10
    matador22 likes this.
    02-06-16 10:09 PM
    Q10 is truly the best QWERTY BlackBerry 10 device!

Posted via CB10
    matador22 likes this.
    02-06-16 11:39 PM
    For the fans of the 9900, the Q10 is true to the original form factor. It's the perfect size in hand to type one handed or to start thumbing in BlackBerry prayer position. I prefer writing emails on my Q10 to my computer.

While I like the Qla99ic, the Q10's size and BB10 don't really need the toolbelt. I just wish they gave us a keyboard shortcut for "End Call" and "Answer." If I weren't able to find Q10's if this unit broke, I would be happy with a Classic as a replacement.

10.3 improves the experience from when it was launched 2+ years ago. No double typing. Baked in features to get 90% commonality with BB7. Just a great overall experience with a professional build quality. Being that there are 9900 BBOS holdouts, I'm sure us BB10 diehards can keep things going for years. It serves my needs well.

I've sashesi to install updates. Nice being free of carrier updates. If it's a Tmobile variant, you might still be stuck on 10.2.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Q10 Blink_edit.JPG 
Views:	355 
Size:	43.0 KB 
ID:	390480

 Q10
    That's exactly why I came back. I was ridiculed today (as expected) for using a BlackBerry device in an iphone/android world but the sheer communication abilities of this device cannot be stressed enough. The keyboard on the Q10 is like butter. Smooth as silk and it fits into my skinnier jeans (unlike the classic! Haha)

Posted via CB10
    02-07-16 04:51 AM
    Ridiculed... Yes there is a 3 step process I've noticed over the last year:

1. "Whoa, your sporting a BlackBerry! I can't believe that they still exist. Did you find it in a museum?"

2. I usually tell them how I considered reverting to a flip phone, but that the qwerty Blackberry was one of the best communicators ever made and really affordable these days. I tell them it works great with push email and has a strong html5 browser, so it really does what I need.

3. I see them glance over from time to time and mumble "I really liked my BlackBerry".

When it comes to the Portrait qwerty messenger, BlackBerry is ingrained in our reptilian brain for smartphone. It's funny watching people connect to that in 2016. I laugh when some coworkers even comment "Those were simpler times when I used a BlackBerry". Ironic because the BlackBerry era is what started this uber connected society where people expect responses to email and text within 30 minutes.
    02-07-16 10:53 PM
    I was about to sell my Q10 in ebay but when this thread popped out, I immediately had a change of heart. It's for keeps!

Posted via CB10
    matador22 likes this.
    02-07-16 11:16 PM
    I was about to sell my Q10 in ebay but when this thread popped out, I immediately had a change of heart. It's for keeps!

Posted via CB10
    Good for you for keeping your Q10.

Posted via CB10
    02-07-16 11:18 PM

Posted via CB10
    Keep hope alive! Or until it stops working. Haha I for one am definitely getting used to it again. Feels like coming home.

Posted via CB10
    02-08-16 02:09 PM
    I am keeping our Q10 and Z10. I do sometimes bring the Z10 out and play with.

Posted via Classic
    Retweet lol

 Pin: 2BD2A1FD| ‎  вιaсĸвεггч� Q❿
    02-08-16 11:48 PM
    I was debating between picking up a Q10 or Classic as a spare phone. This thread and another helped me to decide. I ordered a white Q10 yesterday to back up my Z30. I also thought about a spare Z30, but the Passport has me loving a PKB again. I have enough BB10 devices to ride out the next 2-3 years.

Posted via CB10 on BlackBerry Passport
    anon(6038817) and matador22 like this.
    02-09-16 08:21 AM
40 12