After reading recent stories and reviews from die hard bb users I couldn't help and join in. I used to own a Q10 and I missed it. So bought myself a new one today on Amazon. White and only 6 left in stock. Well 5 now. Haha. If blackberry is going down in flames then I want to ride it out into the sunset with this device. All for the glory of Canada ! Haha the power of nostalgia is already hitting me. I'm gonna miss seeing new devices from them.... Cheers !
    02-03-16 03:20 PM
    I have a new device from BlackBerry.

Just saying.

But seriously, enjoy your new Q10! I was always a fan of that white one.
    02-03-16 03:24 PM
    I just bought a battery bundle. Haha. I guess I will use my iPhone for a few apps. But let's see. When I got the q10
    The updates for 10.3 hadn't been out yet. Also this phone has the removable battery unlike the classic . Hence can get more years out of this. Hopefully. Haha
    02-03-16 04:05 PM
    Good move! I use a Q10 every day. It will continue to serve me well. I couldn't care less about "ecosystem"; the only android app I'm using is Skype. Every other app I use is native, including Google Talk and Yahoo Instant Messenger. The PIM stuff, Remember, BBM, email, Maps, Browser, and Remote Desktop Access of my pc's files using BlackBerry Link still serve me well every day. If my Q10 breaks, or gets lost or stolen I'll buy another Q10 (or a Passport).
    Oshasat and Sulaco757 like this.
    02-03-16 05:10 PM
    Good move! I use a Q10 every day. It will continue to serve me well. I couldn't care less about "ecosystem"; the only android app I'm using is Skype. Every other app I use is native, including Google Talk and Yahoo Instant Messenger. The PIM stuff, Remember, BBM, email, Maps, Browser, and Remote Desktop Access of my pc's files using BlackBerry Link still serve me well every day. If my Q10 breaks, or gets lost or stolen I'll buy another Q10 (or a Passport).
    Yeah I remember buying the Q10 when it first came out. And I got used to it pretty quickly. I tried the classic but it just feels so big in the hand. The Q10 was blackberry spending months if not years trying to launch their first qwerty device with BB 10. I think they got it right that first time: removable battery, great size, fantastic battery life. I look at the rumored pictures of the vienna and I just don't like how long it is in length. the keyboard seems squished down towards the bottom. Same thing with the classic. google a picture of the Q10 in white. It looks gorgeous. balanced and proportionate. same with the z10. Blackberry definitely at least launched with 2 great products back in 2013.
    02-03-16 05:25 PM
    I am keeping our Q10 and Z10. I do sometimes bring the Z10 out and play with.

Posted via Classic
    Tony Edwards10 likes this.
    02-03-16 08:31 PM
    I am keeping our Q10 and Z10. I do sometimes bring the Z10 out and play with.

Posted via Classic
    I just rechecked amazon. Just a few hours ago there were 6 in stock. Now it's down to 1!! Haha. I wonder if my posts today had anything to do with it. They're supposedly new and boxed. Hopefully mine has no defects. Haha

Posted via CB10
    02-04-16 12:10 AM
    Congrats! Enjoy your little snow white beauty.

Posted via CB10
    02-04-16 03:00 AM
    Congrats! Enjoy your little snow white beauty.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks man. I feel this will probably be my last true bb purchase. It was a good ride. My first bb was 2006 or 2007. Almost 10 years ago. Been a hell of a ride. Hopefully we can still get a few more bb 10 software updates before its all over. Cheers !
    02-04-16 12:08 PM
    Thanks man. I feel this will probably be my last true bb purchase. It was a good ride. My first bb was 2006 or 2007. Almost 10 years ago. Been a hell of a ride. Hopefully we can still get a few more bb 10 software updates before its all over. Cheers !
    Spot on.

I've got my SE and all is well; but now I'm waiting for the iPhone 7. I'll run the two together for a while and fully expect to be charging the blasted thing 3 or 4 times a day. When BB10 finally bites the dust, I'll hopefully be used to using the iTravisty.

� CB10 via BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition �
    matador22 likes this.
    02-04-16 01:33 PM
    I am thinking about a Porsche design P9982, it's around 500$ at least I would say goodbye to Blackberry with style and chic.

Typing on a Classic, have a Q10, Z30, Playbook, Curve and Bold.

Posted via CB10
    02-04-16 02:13 PM
    Congrats! The white Q10 is my favorite of my BB10 devices. I only stopped using it because a case scuffed up the bezel pretty badly

There is something really unique and eye catching about the device.
    02-04-16 03:13 PM
    White Q10 is my daily driver too. Bold 9930 is still my all time favorite but the Q is a fantastic PKB device. Enjoy it!

Posted via CB10
    02-04-16 04:00 PM
    I've been using a Q10 for almost two years (a white one, only because it's all that was available at the time). Coming from a Bold 9900, this is a stunning workhorse of a phone. (1) it's an email animal, and pushes my productivity (speed, number of messages and replies generated, etc.) beyond that of my peers; (2) the physical keyboard (PKB) is as reliable and as perfect as it was the day I bought it; (3) I can one-hand faster on the Q10 than anyone with an Android or iPhone; (4) BUT, after closely following the Priv release, I realized how crucial the Hub is. I've raved about the PKB in previous threads, but it's only recently that I realized how much I'd miss the Hub if it disappeared into the maw of Android.

At any rate, I have my wife's black Q10 as a backup, and I have no intention of leaving the Q10 for a very long time. That's bad for BlackBerry's business plan, but it's great for me.

Posted via CB10
    02-04-16 09:41 PM
    You guys are the greatest ever. Seriously. A part of me wants
    To rock the blackberry q10 again because of the fan love on this board. I asked the bartender tonight at my bar. "You see many patrons ? How many people do you see with a blackberry?" He said "I saw a priv. Once. In a long time",... I don't want to be a downer but I'm back again to celebrate the beauty and elegance and efficiency of a pure true blackberry in ones hand. Someday we will all get our perfect device. Till then stock up and remember: "keep moving"
    02-04-16 11:20 PM
    Spot on.

I've got my SE and all is well; but now I'm waiting for the iPhone 7. I'll run the two together for a while and fully expect to be charging the blasted thing 3 or 4 times a day. When BB10 finally bites the dust, I'll hopefully be used to using the iTravisty.

02-04-16 11:21 PM
    Spot on.

I am thinking about a Porsche design P9982, it's around 500$ at least I would say goodbye to Blackberry with style and chic.

Typing on a Classic, have a Q10, Z30, Playbook, Curve and Bold.

Posted via CB10
    I bought a Porsche design blackberry once. It was gorgeous ! Enjoy it and and the blackberry "experience". I was a trooper all these years trying to spread the gospel of this company. They will return someday. Again. Best communication device ever !
    02-04-16 11:25 PM
    Spot on.

I currently use the iPhone 5s. Strictly for a few apps. That's it. I curse the keyboard input daily! Just ask my friends
    02-04-16 11:27 PM
    On the same boat...after moving around on other ecosystems moved back to Q10...indeed an appealing comfortable device

Posted by Q10
    02-05-16 08:54 AM
    On the same boat...after moving around on other ecosystems moved back to Q10...indeed an appealing comfortable device

Posted by Q10
    So I fired this baby up. Wow. Just wow!! I really think this was the last great BlackBerry device made. And one thing. I like the calendar in this phone much better than the classic. There is no day view that gives the appointment right underneath like in ios devices. I will do a screen comparison later. But so far loving this.

Posted via CB10
    02-05-16 05:32 PM
    Enjoy your phone and keep the BlackBerry 10 fire burning.
    02-05-16 05:50 PM
    Welcome home!

I'm seriously considering getting a white Q10 to compliment my black one and to have as a backup.

Enjoy!

Posted from my  Q10 via CB10
    02-05-16 05:54 PM
    Welcome home!

I'm seriously considering getting a white Q10 to compliment my black one and to have as a backup.

Enjoy!

Posted from my  Q10 via CB10
    Do it. I already got a ton of compliments from hardcore apple and android users. It's a perfectly balanced qwerty device. And the last time I had it I took it for granted. No more. Bought a second one just to be safe. Supremely satisfied here. It's a shame they didn't just keep improving the Q and Z series instead of experimenting with so many form factors. They got it right the first time and then second guess themselves.

Posted via CB10
    anon(6038817) likes this.
    02-05-16 06:08 PM
    The Q10 is great. I had a few different ones only because I would sell or trade and then I would miss it and get another. Of the different ones I had, I never experienced the double typing...luck I guess. lol
    02-05-16 07:23 PM
    Loving the device so far. Just one quick question. this is the first time i bought an unlocked device and then put on the At&T network. I tried updating to the latest os but bb link and the update button on the q10 itself says it's up to date with the latest?! Right now it's still on 10.2. Anyone know how to get the update? why is it not coming over on BB Link???
    02-05-16 07:29 PM
40 12