so I wake up this morning to 26 new emails!! I have my 8330 synced with my gmail account. However it looked like many were duplicates. I checked my gmail, and I only had 14 new emails.......so for some reason my Blackberry is showing duplicates of certain emails.

anyone else experience this? any fixes? thanks!
    02-06-09 08:59 AM
    are the duplicates ones that you have sent or duplicate of the ones received
    02-06-09 09:00 AM
    are the duplicates ones that you have sent or duplicate of the ones received
    received ones. so far there have been no duplicates of ones I have sent
    02-06-09 09:00 AM
    This has been occuring for many people since the server problems a couple days ago. There are people that aren't getting emails for hours and others are getting double and triple emails.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-06-09 09:03 AM
    Do you see anything that the duplicated ones have in common as far as the addresses go?
    02-06-09 09:05 AM
    Do you see anything that the duplicated ones have in common as far as the addresses go?
    ok, there were 4 emails all sent around 11:20 last night. I received duplicates of all 4 again on blackberry at 11:36, 12:13 and 1:15 am. all have exact email addresses. they only show up once in my actual gmail account and werent duplicated there, just showing up numerous times on my device
    02-06-09 09:17 AM
    arg, I just found the "search forum" feature and see there are TONS of posts about this same problem. My apologies for the additional post. Im heading off to read/research. thanks to those who replied
    02-06-09 09:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD