what's good. just got my BB curve about 1 week ago, everything is great other then no camera recorder, but i can live with that. so im browsing on the HTML browser, and i think to myself, kool now i can watch videos on youtube etc.. so i go and nope, i can't on the cellit says " the protocol on the device is not compatible or something like that" i mean what's up with that?? so i call at&t CS and they told me that the BB does not support streaming video on the net. lol i had a razor phone that i could see CV on, i mean is there any software i can download to be able to strea video?
    06-25-08 07:33 PM
    welcome to CrackBerry.

Sorry to be the one to break the news, no Flash support means no YouTube.

There are ways around it:

blueapple.mobi web video search

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-25-08 08:05 PM
    m.youtube.com works most of the time for me....

VZW-
    Pearl 8130
    06-25-08 08:08 PM
    m.youtube.com works most of the time for me....

VZW-
    Pearl 8130
    YouTube Mobile only works with devices that are running OS version 4.3+. The 8310 has OS version 4.2.
    06-25-08 08:16 PM
    Yes I was bummed about no youtube but here is a link that let's you you view youtube. blueapple.mobi web video search. I'm also bummed that there is no video recorder. No help there sorry. Welcome to CB the best fix.
    06-25-08 08:44 PM
    Operating System upgrade 4.5 should be officially released VERY soon, this will enable Video recording and youtube streaming video. There is an official release out now from UK, someone else will have the link, which I hear no problems from 8310 AT&T Curve users. But the US official release will be out within the next few months hopefully
    06-25-08 09:08 PM
    Update^ there will also be HTML email too
    06-25-08 09:09 PM
    YouTube Mobile only works with devices that are running OS version 4.3+. The 8310 has OS version 4.2.
    AH...that is why you are the Crackberry Genius of Geniouses...lol
    06-26-08 06:52 PM
    yes soon they will release it to the masses.
    06-26-08 06:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD