Hello all.

I'd like to query the masses on this one, due to the fact that all roads seem to lead to subscription services.

Years ago, I had a handheld (I believe it was from the Nokia Communicator line), that had a unique feature that I badly want to find again.
    This feature was a software based application that would allow me to send and receive faxes directly from the unit itself.

I am trying to locate software that would allow me this function on my Storm, or someone knowledgeable enough to write an application for this purpose.
    I have looked at some of the available subscription services, but would definitely prefer to have exactly what I need on this.

The absolute convenience factor involved in this for my position would make this extremely valuable to me, and I would not be adverse to paying well for it if it did need to be designed by someone with the skill and smarts to do so.

I appreciate and welcome any feedback.

Cheers.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-23-09 11:47 AM
    That leaves you with Bluetooth.

Bluetooth Technology & Products Review

04-23-09 12:35 PM
    You might want to ask this in the Storm Forums here...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f86

In particular the 3rd Party Apps Sub Forum you will see there. CB has several developers as members and they DO take requests.
    04-23-09 12:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD