Blackberry's AppWorld site is now a joke! I tried to log in to view my purchase history and the formatting is shockingly bad, so bad that nothing is ledgeable, and reloading the page logs you out. And the worst part? There is NO WAY to contact Blackberry to tell them their site is formatted for ****. Everytime I try to justfy staying loyal to Blackberry they find new and irritating ways to let me down.

Thousands of apps? Ya if you want crap or to give away your personal details to dodgy developers who will sell it on! And even then about 5% actually work on the other BB10 devices - you know the ones that aren't Z10s!

Lack of support: Someone forgot to tell the phone providers they need to hand customers to Blackberry and not tell them to FO they just provide the network support. Instead you have to cry on the phone to Blackberry so they will tell you how to fix your phone.

Desktop software not fit for purpose: The forum is full of complains about why Link doesn't do what it's suppose to!

At this rate my next handset will be an HTC running android!

PS if anyone knows how to contact the Blackberry World webmaster please post details!

Knowledge is power... Posted via CB10
    09-26-13 02:38 PM
    Depends on your country. Here is the link for the U.S.

Contact BlackBerry Support - Online Resources - Call BlackBerry - US
    09-26-13 02:45 PM
    Blackberry's AppWorld site is now a joke! I tried to log in to view my purchase history and the formatting is shockingly bad, so bad that nothing is ledgeable, and reloading the page logs you out. And the worst part? There is NO WAY to contact Blackberry to tell them their site is formatted for ****. Everytime I try to justfy staying loyal to Blackberry they find new and irritating ways to let me down.

Thousands of apps? Ya if you want crap or to give away your personal details to dodgy developers who will sell it on! And even then about 5% actually work on the other BB10 devices - you know the ones that aren't Z10s!

Lack of support: Someone forgot to tell the phone providers they need to hand customers to Blackberry and not tell them to FO they just provide the network support. Instead you have to cry on the phone to Blackberry so they will tell you how to fix your phone.

Desktop software not fit for purpose: The forum is full of complains about why Link doesn't do what it's suppose to!

At this rate my next handset will be an HTC running android!

PS if anyone knows how to contact the Blackberry World webmaster please post details!

screen cap?

looks fine for me in firefox, chrome and ie.

hit refresh after i was logged in looking at my purchases and it didn't log me out on any of them.
    09-26-13 02:48 PM
    screen cap?

looks fine for me in firefox, chrome and ie.

hit refresh after i was logged in looking at my purchases and it didn't log me out on any of them.
    Then it must just be me because when I sign in the formatting pushes the whole site to the left and about 1" wide and when I hit refresh it logs me out :/

09-27-13 03:28 PM
    Depends on your country. Here is the link for the U.S.

Contact BlackBerry Support - Online Resources - Call BlackBerry - US
    Thanx but that is for Blackberry support, I need to contact their webmaster to report a fault with the actual website, not a blackberry product

09-27-13 03:29 PM