But again you think windows phone is taking over the world. It's never taken off and never will..
    That's a pretty blunt assumption, considering the fact that WP is doing better than BB and you're not the future. See, this is why all other mobile nations members are concerned at CB people, you're all delusional and in need of a reality check.
    devin266, JeepBB and cckgz4 like this.
    04-22-14 05:44 PM
    You're messing with a company that was more than 80 billion of cash and 332 billion marketing cap. WP7 may have been a flop but NO ONE cam deny that Microsoft can have many flops and still get to the one of top players. Microsoft isn't a poor company that isn't loosing money every quarter. Microsoft's advantage is time, money and a ecosystem something BB doesn't have
    If I was an investor in Microsoft company, then I would not want it to have flop after flop after flop because they will be losing my money.
    Smartphones are becoming commodity which means lower profits.
    Many companies are recognizing the situation and investing somewhere else.
    I bet MS won't be investing into a product that doesn't fly. I mean I have high hopes for their CEO.
    04-22-14 05:47 PM
    Who cares? Soon there won't be any Nokia phones, they will all be "Microsoft Mobile" phones. Can MS avoid screwing this up? Time will tell.
    04-22-14 05:50 PM
    That's a pretty blunt assumption, considering the fact that WP is doing better than BB and you're not the future. See, this is why all other mobile nations members are concerned at CB people, you're all delusional and in need of a reality check.
    I'm not delusional I have an iphone5s, galaxy5, z10 I retired and a z30. I had a windows phone as well your beloved Nokia a week was enough with that cluster f'd mobile os.

BlackBerry does what I need the most mail, secure data, and wow phone calls the best. The bb virtual keyboard is the best experience, followed by the g5, WP then iphone..

Mobile nations is a community unless you dabble in all platforms your point is mute. I'm not talking about using your friends or playing with it at a mall kiosk. I mean Daily usage..

I don't need a 41mega pixel camera for business.
    04-22-14 05:52 PM
    Windows phone is gaining market share. BlackBerry is losing market share.

Nokia was never openly courting a buyer yet still found one. Despite the loss of their Devices and Services division, Nokia will live on. BlackBerry on the other hand could not give the company away.

I don't know how any of this is good for BlackBerry. Even lowly Windows phone is entitled to talk **** about BlackBerry.

People here get upset that many believe BlackBerry to be a dead/dying company. Given the current state of affairs, I don't see how this is an invalid assumption.
    ajst222, cckgz4 and JeepBB like this.
    04-22-14 05:57 PM
    I don't have statistic evidence but haven't Windows based phones always been a weak seller? I don't recall Windows mobile ever having a big market share, even with BlackBerry's current state.

emPowered by ?
    Right now they are above BlackBerry in market share.

Even though I have NEVER seen a windows phone outside of the store. It's not just my city, I travel quite a bit due to sports (rugby, football, hockey and lacrosse) and go on a lot of vacations (couple times a year). They are 100% non-existent but I see Blackberry's once in a while even out of my city (Waterloo). Even when I go to the U.S. 10-20 times a year I see Blackberry's in the old man's hand (business person).

So I have no idea how these statistics work, for all I know Microsoft is just buying all the phones haha. It makes no sense in how they are selling these phones.

Microsoft does have time though and BlackBerry doesn't sadly Microsoft is a powerhouse when it comes to advertising (not sure how they screwed up advertising for Xbox One). They will send a free phone to any celebrity for free. Like they did to Justin Beiber when he got rejected to represent BlackBerry. Everything they do is so professional, which is why they will be around forever.
    04-22-14 05:58 PM
    If I was an investor in Microsoft company, then I would not want it to have flop after flop after flop because they will be losing my money.
    I bet MS won't be investing into a product that doesn't fly. I mean I have high hopes for their CEO.

Well they have Windows on the internet of Things. Something where everybody seems to be going to. But if you seen MS's Build conference. They are clearly superior to the broadness of their IOT software. Microsoft is also moving away from PCs and moving into devices and services and data company.
    Last edited by 12Danny123; 04-22-14 at 06:12 PM.
    04-22-14 06:01 PM
    If you look at the Microsoft store, it's much like the Apple Store. They are trying to sell a lifestyle and smart phones are a huge piece to that puzzle. They are going to keep throwing money at WPs until it clicks.

If I were Blackberry I'd be scared of Microsoft making it's way into enterprise because they could crush BlackBerry except maybe not with governments or companies needing high security. They have many more resources then BlackBerry. Most business' use Outlook and Office, watching a video of iPad running office is nuts.
    04-22-14 06:06 PM
    I'm not delusional I have an iphone5s, galaxy5, z10 I retired and a z30. I had a windows phone as well your beloved Nokia a week was enough with that cluster f'd mobile os.

BlackBerry does what I need the most mail, secure data, and wow phone calls the best. The bb virtual keyboard is the best experience, followed by the g5, WP then iphone..

Mobile nations is a community unless you dabble in all platforms your point is mute. I'm not talking about using your friends or playing with it at a mall kiosk. I mean Daily usage..

I don't need a 41mega pixel camera for business.
    Just because you owned every device and used every os doesn't make you the oracle and judge for everyone. I could also say the same thing to BB, it's more likely hasn't taken off and never will.

No one asked what you need for business.
    JeepBB and cckgz4 like this.
    04-22-14 06:19 PM
    BB has been firing back on Twitter all day. lol
    First Legere and now Nokia... Can Blackberry go 3 months without a social media feud? Sigh...
    JeepBB likes this.
    04-22-14 06:22 PM
    First Legere and now Nokia... Can Blackberry go 3 months without a social media feud? Sigh...
    I personally find this all funny, however, I would prefer BlackBerry to fight back.
    Rather than sitting in a corner being beat on by everyone, at least.
    thisiscjay likes this.
    04-22-14 06:23 PM
    This falls into free advertising "any press is good press" especially when BlackBerry is fighting back with factual information in a professional way they are fine.
    This is a good way to:
    1. Defend the brand
    2. Tell the public some features (maybe throw in some evidence saying it's better) They said they had the fastest internet based on an article from BGR
    3. Most importantly, get the name out. Which they most certainly did.
    Win for blackberry.

Chen made Legere look like a child.
    04-22-14 06:28 PM
    Firstly,nokia lost. They lost the mobile wars when they were fricking bought by microsoft so nokia doesnt even exist anymore in my opinion. Nokia is microsoft, period. So we got ios, android, BB10 and wp. Now I wonder how much microsoft has spent on marketing since they bought nokia.... and now I wonder how much blackberry has spent on marketing since nokia lost and was bought by microsoft... hmmm if you do a simple google search you can see that BlackBerry has been selling millions of phones a year with little to no marketing at all. microsoft on the other hand has spent billions on marketing billions! And they are barely selling more than BlackBerry phones so thats what I would call microsoft sucks and blackberry is boss.

Posted via R115-Aramis.
    thisiscjay likes this.
    04-22-14 06:28 PM
    Firstly,nokia lost. They lost the mobile wars when they were fricking bought by microsoft so nokia doesnt even exist anymore in my opinion. Nokia is microsoft, period. So we got ios, android, BB10 and wp. Now I wonder how much microsoft has spent on marketing since they bought nokia.... and now I wonder how much blackberry has spent on marketing since nokia lost and was bought by microsoft... hmmm if you do a simple google search you can see that BlackBerry has been selling millions of phones a year with little to no marketing at all. microsoft on the other hand has spent billions on marketing billions! And they are barely selling more than BlackBerry phones so thats what I would call microsoft sucks and blackberry is boss.

Posted via R115-Aramis.
    you are right. Blackberry advertising is non-exsistant and I have yet to see a WP with the billions they spend on advertising.
    04-22-14 06:34 PM
    Thanks OP. I had a good laugh.
    Now I'm off to hit social media to tell them the truth.