Trying to find a firm date. I did a search and didn't seem to find anything. I've been using a Nokia E71 now for quite some time and love it but my new corporate job requires me to carry a Blackberry device for (non OWA) email. I'm considering getting an 8900 in the next day or so but if BB support is just around the corner for me E71 I will hold off. I can't seem to find any concrete dates or information and figured this would be the place to come. If not, I will probably get an 8900 anyway so either way I'm glad to be a registered member finally.

Thanks for the help and I look forward to my time here.
    02-08-09 11:13 AM
    Trying to find a firm date. I did a search and didn't seem to find anything. I've been using a Nokia E71 now for quite some time and love it but my new corporate job requires me to carry a Blackberry device for (non OWA) email. I'm considering getting an 8900 in the next day or so but if BB support is just around the corner for me E71 I will hold off. I can't seem to find any concrete dates or information and figured this would be the place to come. If not, I will probably get an 8900 anyway so either way I'm glad to be a registered member finally.

Not that anyone knows of or atlest not thru any famous forums like my-symbian or other such and those guys get to know pretty quick
    I moved from e90 cos I was convinced that with the new nokia mail its gonna take a while if at all and hey 8900 is a super device jus go get it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-09-09 11:06 AM

Recently I downloaded the Blackberry add on. However since I had Nokia's push email I did not use it. I don't think you can use both. I have an E-61.
    02-26-09 07:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD