She has an active twitter account, seems to have moved strictly to online blogging, but the way she already 'wrote' two other pieces suggests anyone who left a comment on any of her past stories,will never be moderated. Quantity over quality with her.
    your (and a few others) attempts at cyberbullying are disgusting and should not be tolerated regardless of how much you disagree with the author.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    mikeo007 likes this.
    01-05-13 05:31 PM
    your (and a few others) attempts at cyberbullying are disgusting and should not be tolerated regardless of how much you disagree with the author.

I think people are just mad that he/she is writing lies and then censoring comments, no cyber bullying here
    jakie55 likes this.
    01-05-13 06:08 PM

Cyberbullying? Other than ''BB10 does have an LTE variant, and is rumoured to have 2GB of RAM" comment left on the site, I haven't contacted the author. My comment regarding her active twitter account was to help establish the identity of the writer (and not have Sunelee Singh (sic) attached to the article). You should calm down.
    01-05-13 06:40 PM
    Cyberbullying? Other than ''BB10 does have an LTE variant, and is rumoured to have 2GB of RAM" comment left on the site, I haven't contacted the author. My comment regarding her active twitter account was to help establish the identity of the writer (and not have Sunelee Singh (sic) attached to the article). You should calm down.
    Thanks Oniberry, by you doing that you actually corrected my original post . Next time I'll research twice, post once.

I have not seen anything posted in this thread (read it front to back) that is not freely available in the PUBLIC domain.

I have though read a tech article on this thread that is full of incorrect facts pertaining to Blackberry 10 and as such posters

left the Crackberry.com website to leaves comment on the tech article, people do this millions of times a day on various

articles all over the internet, that's not "cyberbullying" , that's leaving comment. It was a wasted exercise because if you

looked at various arcticles by the tech author you would see that not one article had a posted comment, even though there

were text fields for such. In other words it's a "puppy mill" blog meant to put out many articles, most not factual.

I myself checked after you(sexybabe88) posted and have not seen ANY "cyberbullying" or comment on the ill informed authors twitter feed.

While I commend the fact you(sexybabe88),along with every poster on this thread are against "cyberbullying" , in this case I think it was an over reached conclusion on your part.
    Last edited by TomJasper; 01-06-13 at 09:56 AM.
    cjcampbell and jakie55 like this.
    01-05-13 07:40 PM
    Jeez, and I thought I was the only one who saw (and commented on this article) telling them their information is wrong
    01-05-13 11:17 PM
    Re: that site - there is no filter for old-fashioned stupidity. Perhaps a copy of "Dummies for dummies " is in order?
    Re: Google and their OS names - I'm just waiting for "Sugar Crash ".
    #BB10Believe
    01-06-13 02:13 AM
    He's probably on Apples payroll?
    I hope you are not serious or that paranoid? Omg
    mikeo007 likes this.
    01-06-13 09:55 AM
    There are "professional posters/writers" and then there are "puppy mill" blogs, both types in reality could be paid.

These exercises are not done so much for any phone Co. , it's the stock trading groups one can point the finger at.

Then there are the ones who want eyeballs to their page.

How to Manipulate People For Fun (and Profit)
    01-06-13 10:05 AM
    So.....if I am in disagreement of anything anyone writes and says so I can be accused of cyberbullying? Is you serious? too much weak sauce people around these days who cry wolf wolf for no bloody reason. No gravitas, no substance, no high self-esteem, no strength of character. Grow a pair...
    TomJasper likes this.
    01-06-13 10:40 AM
    Mmmmm weak sauce nomnomnom
    01-06-13 05:12 PM
    Eventually, the more extreme of the fanbois would come out with the ridiculous statement that these people who are critical of RIM are Apple shill's or paid by someone. I was sort of "tongue firmly planted in cheek" getting in first. Don't worry, I'm not that paranoid. Can't speak for others though (example just popped up!)
    01-06-13 11:04 PM
    I like that vord 'fanboi' i vant to add it to my wocabulary...vhat does it mean?
    01-06-13 11:50 PM
    01-07-13 02:36 AM
    So.....if I am in disagreement of anything anyone writes and says so I can be accused of cyberbullying? Is you serious? too much weak sauce people around these days who cry wolf wolf for no bloody reason. No gravitas, no substance, no high self-esteem, no strength of character. Grow a pair...
    if you are in disagreement with someone and you source out his/her twitter account, email address etc.. and post it on a public forum in a bid to get other like minded people, who feel that they have been personally insulted by an incorrect report on a mobile device, to engage in vulgar online vandalism, you are a cyber bully. sounds familiar?

01-07-13 02:52 AM
64 123