You know it goes alphabetical right?
    Yeah I know that's why I said I know they have trend going, but there's gotta be a 'K' dessert that sounds better than key lime pie right?? And btw I think this is a stupid naming system if that didn't come through well enough in my previous post. What are they gonna do for 'X' for example? If they get that far. I think most of the desserts left in the alphabet are pies anyway and that would just suck.
    01-04-13 04:33 PM
    And btw I think this is a stupid naming system if that didn't come through well enough in my previous post. What are they gonna do for 'X' for example? If they get that far. I think most of the desserts left in the alphabet are pies anyway and that would just suck.
    They'll call it Xanthan Gum, because all the preceding desserts are made with it. ;-)
    brmiller1976 and lotuslanderz like this.
    01-04-13 05:11 PM
    Yeah I know that's why I said I know they have trend going, but there's gotta be a 'K' dessert that sounds better than key lime pie right?? And btw I think this is a stupid naming system if that didn't come through well enough in my previous post. What are they gonna do for 'X' for example? If they get that far. I think most of the desserts left in the alphabet are pies anyway and that would just suck.
    They are not going to get to an x version....lol

Don't think there are any desserts that begin with an x (in English anyways) so...idk Who cares what Google decides to call their OS anyways?
    01-04-13 05:30 PM
    It looks like they took down the article. I can't access it.
    I left ada comment there (moderated). I said, if they never had any Experience in BlackBerry 10, don't write any article Especially negative writing about it.

And I also offered them to see my Blog, my Twitter, or even contact me in personal if they want to know more about blackberry 10
    01-04-13 09:05 PM
    sounds dangerous pitting the giant against these frail beings....
    jakie55 likes this.
    01-04-13 11:27 PM
    Looks like its still there but the mod has not approved any comments yet. And I doubt they will.
    01-05-13 11:37 AM
    Wait why Nokia Lumina when the Htx 8X windows Phone won all comparisons?
    01-05-13 11:43 AM
    Ridiculous article.

"RIM BlackBerry 10: One of the biggest disappointments of this phone, even before it launches, is the lack of 4G connectivity. With a 4.2-inch display, it’s not as big as the Lumia 920, but it does have a better ppi count of 355 ppi, which makes for sharper reproduction of images. While we are not sure of the processor within the BlackBerry 10, what we do know is that it will have 1 GB of RAM, which gives it equal footing in this comparison with the Nokia Lumia 920. With 16 GB of internal storage as well as a microSD card slot, we do think RIM’s been more thoughtful than Nokia in this aspect. However, with only over 40,000 apps on offer, the BlackBerry Apps World has far more limited choices than for Windows Phone 8 users."

1. The phone does have 4G connectivity. Infact, it has 4G LTE connectivity.
    2. The pixel density on the blackberry z10 is rumoured to be 356ppi, not 355ppi. Very small difference but never the less shows these guys don't get their facts straight.
    3. We are not sure of the processor? Well no kidding, we are not sure of anything, but you could have put the rumored dual core like you put all the other rumoured specs
    4. Actually they don't know that it will have 1GB RAM. The latest rumour is that it will have 2GB RAM.
    5. There are far more then 40,000 apps confirmed.

Fairly clear that this is yet another malicious article with bias against RIM/blackberry. Almost every number/stat given is incorrect. Anyone with the knowledge of how to get to google.com can find out more accurate specs then this.

IM BACK BABY
    Bobert_123 and aragone79 like this.
    01-05-13 01:24 PM
    WTF kind of site are these fools running?

P.S. I just left a comment, I hope you all do as well.
    01-05-13 01:52 PM
    Wait why Nokia Lumina when the Htx 8X windows Phone won all comparisons?
    What are you saying...I don't understand...
    01-05-13 01:53 PM
    sounds dangerous pitting the giant against these frail beings....
    I would have waited until all the problems and complaints with the Lumia 920 had been resolved before doing a comparison with a phone the guy knows nothing about. If the MW8 issues aren't resolved before BB10 releases, it's a moot point anyway. That is unless BB10 has a problem list like the others. Google "Lumia 920 problems" and be prepared to scroll. Check the Windows Phone forums, the 920 and HTC issues taking up most of the topics. I was hoping MS would get it right this time because besides BB10, Windows is more than just an app manager platform, unlike iOS and Android. Maybe Windows will succeed on the HTC or another phone, but the quality complaints with Nokias are reminiscent of the their past endeavors. To be fair, MS says they are trying to address the battery, screen, shutdown, network, camera and reboot issues, but some of the other complaints with the 920 are hardware related and not a Windows issue. The HTC appears to be the better hardware phone, until stacked up against BB10 that is. No comments on the S4,as it doesn't exist yet.

Needless to say, a very premature article done with very little research if any. FAIL.
    Last edited by rotorwrench; 01-05-13 at 02:17 PM.
    01-05-13 01:57 PM
    I think Nokia has already lost the "battle" maybe even the plot lol
    TomJasper and rotorwrench like this.
    01-05-13 01:59 PM
    The website and article is still up, although seems he/she scrubbed the comments clean, if he/she even allowed any to show to begin with. Some people, I tell ya.
    01-05-13 02:02 PM
    The website and article is still up, although seems he/she scrubbed the comments clean, if he/she even allowed any to show to begin with. Some people, I tell ya.
    It's bizzare that that a site that has a space for comments has to approve first then, when a few of us had submitted, they don't even get put up. I don't know about what others had posted, but mine wasn't an attack, but a correction. I guess they simply want to make sure that the misconception they published doesn't get corrected or challenged.
    TomJasper and aragone79 like this.
    01-05-13 02:09 PM
    Once again we see the disadvantage of not having some sort of research standards for online blogging. I felt the need to leave a constructive comment to this site so maybe they will actually just do a simple Google search and get some facts about BB10.
    http://in.linkedin.com/pub/aiswarya-gopan/7/2b8/43

Invite him to this post or Crackberry.com in general, at least he would gets his facts straight for his next "freelance article".
    Last edited by TomJasper; 01-05-13 at 04:39 PM. Reason: Corrected link
    01-05-13 02:12 PM
    It's bizzare that that a site that has a space for comments has to approve first then, when a few of us had submitted, they don't even get put up. I don't know about what others had posted, but mine wasn't an attack, but a correction. I guess they simply want to make sure that the misconception they published doesn't get corrected or challenged.
    Mine was not an attack either , I kindly invited him to join Crackberry.com or this thread and get the true facts. Who knows where he got his info from,perhaps he was paid just to publish it without looking at the content, perhaps it's his own writing. He does have University degree in writing, so that alone makes one shake their head. As much as these type of articles pizza me off, I rather bring such writer into the fold of truth, I'm sure at least if nothing else he would have more readers.
    cjcampbell likes this.
    01-05-13 02:22 PM
    Mine was not an attack either , I kindly invited him to join Crackberry.com or this thread and get the true facts. Who knows where he got his info from,perhaps he was paid just to publish it without looking at the content, perhaps it's his own writing. He does have University degree in writing, so that alone makes one shake their head. As much as these type of articles pizza me off, I rather bring such writer into the fold of truth, I'm sure at least if nothing else he would have more readers.
    I have written pieces for people doing their degree in writing so a grain of salt take this one you must.. ;-)
    TomJasper likes this.
    01-05-13 03:04 PM
    I think that BB10 will definitely have a shot at Nokia's Lumia but don't know what to say about the S4. Those came bigger and bolder, one after the other.
    01-05-13 03:43 PM
    I think that BB10 will definitely have a shot at Nokia's Lumia but don't know what to say about the S4. Those came bigger and bolder, one after the other.
    Aiswarya Gopan?
    Last edited by TomJasper; 01-05-13 at 04:44 PM.
    01-05-13 03:48 PM
    He's probably on Apples payroll?
    01-05-13 04:18 PM
    S4 is the flagship of Samsung S series, IMHO, it's useless for Samsung to release S4 before Google release next Android OS. If S4 release before the "K", then Samsung has to start to build S5 when Google start to release the "K". And truly, it's not wise for the marketing campaign, R n D, and budgeting ofcourse.

Well, Note II is truly enough for me right now (bigger screen than SIII), iPhone 5 is very interesting in shape (but not in O.S), BB10 is absolutely the HUB itself for my daily activity (truly, I want pinterest and instagram on board in it, and just know that when you install YM and GTalk, they will show up at HUB, just know that), WP8? hmm, I don't have the idea, the interface is great, but when I look down deep, truly it's a windows
    01-05-13 04:24 PM
    01-05-13 04:27 PM
    You are correct, my bad, searched domain, I will edit my posts pronto.

Aiswarya Gopan - India | LinkedIn
    01-05-13 04:41 PM
    From the same author,lol:

Dec.24.2012
    BlackBerry 10 Aristo: The future of RIM remains completely balanced on their upcoming upgraded OS – the BlackBerry 10. And the first of the full touch BlackBerry smartphone, the Aristo, can soon be expected as well. Powered by a 1.5 GHz quad-core processor and 2 GB of RAM, it will have a 4.65-inch OLED display, an 8 MP camera, and a 2800 mAh battery. Power users, are you swooning yet?
    01-05-13 05:01 PM
    She has an active twitter account, seems to have moved strictly to online blogging, but the way she already 'wrote' two other pieces suggests anyone who left a comment on any of her past stories,will never be moderated. Quantity over quality with her.
    01-05-13 05:11 PM
64 123