Hi
    Can anyone help with a problem my friend has been having the past few days? She's suddenly unable to use her BB for twitter, facebook or internet based apps, but only between the hours of 6pm to 6am. She gets a message the connection has timed out and gets an error code (may not be a code but she says it says ) 12000. I don't know much about BB's, the 12000 suggests a setting somewhere is only set for 12 hours but unfortunately, without having a BB to hand I can't have a look.
    Can anyone shed any light please?

Thanks
    in advance
    10-31-11 03:01 PM
    Is she on probation/parole?lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-31-11 03:03 PM
    If I was her I would call my carrier and ask if they have done something they shouldn't have done... sounds like BIS is acting a bit funky...
    11-01-11 06:26 AM
    I believe there is a setting in 'bedside mode' to turn off the radio. There is also a setting of the hours where bedside mode is automatically turned on and off. If these settings are both on, and the time is set from 6pm to 6am, then maybe that is the cause. Otherwise, I'm not really sure.

Bedside mode settings can be found in the options menu in the clock app.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    11-01-11 06:43 AM
    Wow. The outage is over. I'm sure. Try checking with your carrier to see if anything is wrong currently
    11-01-11 07:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD