Personally I buy a device based on its functionality and product support myself. I bought my first "smartphone" way back in 2006 and it was a Blackberry on Nextel USA and it served me well. I traveled the world and it never let me down. At that time I was using the Blackberry email service with outlook and made sure I did my BB sync to PC functions on a regular basis.

Then I decided to change my email provider to GMail and at that time, GMail and Blackberry did not get along, period. I ended up going to a Google Nexus One which was the top of the line Google Android device at that time which I still say is the best of the Nexus phone line and was built like a tank by HTC. After a while the phone just did not have enough memory to support the apps I using on a daily basis.

Then I decided to try the iPhone and IOS which turned out to be a love hate relationship for the first year I was using the device as my daily driver. Apple finally fixed the GMail interface and honestly ended up liking the GMail interface on my iPhone better then the one I had on my Nexus One. Just my personal preference and ended up staying with IOS for a long time until the BB Z10 was launched earlier this year.

I bought the z10 the day it was launched on T-Mobile USA and was excited to have the newest BB device with a brand new OS, cool. Well, after going through four, yes four devices inside of a month and a half because of the restart issues. Fighting software bugs and watching both the carriers and Blackberry point the finger at one another, enough is enough. I don't care about it being a new OS, they had two years to get it right my BB faithful, two dam years. I decided to go back to IOS and I am here to stay until maybe the 10.2.1 version is officially released here, if it ever happens.

Yes I still have a z10 and no I am can't install the leaks because I use a Mac and the process does not work on Mac OS. I should not have to install leaks because of an update that I am owed and this is a Blackberry issue, don't blame the carriers folks. Blackberry should have known about this issue when they signed their agreements with the carriers here and they are the ones that should be held accountable. T-Mobile didn't build the dam device or design the software to run it, Blackberry did. Plain and simple.

So my z10, which I do miss the nice features like the Hub, Peek and the gestures is going to sit in the drawer until the time the 10.2.1 update is released here on T-Mobile USA. If this makes me an iSheep or what ever name you want to call me for stating my opinion, then so be it. I supported Blackberry long before some of you so called BB faithful knew what the hell a smartphone was and I have earned my right to say whats on my mind.

Last but not least, there are a hell allot of folks in the USA who feel just like I do and until Blackberry can rebuild their image and customer base here again, things are going to only get worse.
    Your right t-mobile didn't build it, but they receive the os and then compile their start up screens, wall papers and other icons into it, so once they get it and modify it to their network the time frame is on them, since every other carrier had the os pushed out, the time for t-mobile to release it on them. Bet that's your issue there. Saying it's BlackBerrys fault is like blaming them for the app issue. They go, they offer money, they ask, and then the companies then go yes or no if they want to write and design for them. Not BlackBerrys fault of they say no or some stupid " not enough use for platform development " lie, which is dumb because they would be making money, and turning down money for any company is stupid.so blackberry has to keep trying while we all try to blame them, which when looked at,is usually not it the case.

BlackBerry forever, haters never!
    12-21-13 08:45 PM
    By 2017, the us won't be the most important market.

I pulled that one out my arse too.
    Actually, you may be right. Even if its from your arse. data suggests of an evergrowing high end market in China. High end, high margins market kind of market.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    zensen likes this.
    12-21-13 09:50 PM
    Your right t-mobile didn't build it, but they receive the os and then compile their start up screens, wall papers and other icons into it, so once they get it and modify it to their network the time frame is on them, since every other carrier had the os pushed out, the time for t-mobile to release it on them. Bet that's your issue there. Saying it's BlackBerrys fault is like blaming them for the app issue. They go, they offer money, they ask, and then the companies then go yes or no if they want to write and design for them. Not BlackBerrys fault of they say no or some stupid " not enough use for platform development " lie, which is dumb because they would be making money, and turning down money for any company is stupid.so blackberry has to keep trying while we all try to blame them, which when looked at,is usually not it the case.

BlackBerry forever, haters never!
    T Mobile add ons are very minimal and still no reason why we shouldn't have the latest update here in the USA. I am just tired of the finger pointing BS.

BBM works perfectly on my iPhone 5S and Sony Xperia Z so almost becoming no reason to use the z10 anymore and that's a dam shame.

Sent from my C6606 using CB Forums mobile app
    12-23-13 05:02 AM
    There's got to be life beyond smart phones.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Posted via CB10
    bspence87 likes this.
    12-23-13 09:12 AM
129 ... 456