I just upgraded to BB Tour from a World Edition. No one I call can hear me on this new phone - they tell me they either hear nothing or my voice is very faint. Anyone experienced this problem? Any ideas on how to correct it? Thanks much!
    09-26-09 07:47 PM
    Uh...you're carrier is Verizon..."can you hear me now?"

Sorry I couldn't resist
    09-26-09 08:57 PM
    Here is a thread that has numerous posts on the topic. You might want to see if a solution is given there.
    09-26-09 09:28 PM
    You might have a defective speaker. So if so, call your carrier if you have insurance on it which you should since its new.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-26-09 11:15 PM
    lol @ King Donut. Yeah, insurance covers defective speakers, how laughable.

09-26-09 11:53 PM
    I don't understand what he said is laughable? Under 1 year warranty they will fix it or replace it no charge..

09-27-09 12:00 AM
    I don't understand what he said is laughable? Under 1 year warranty they will fix it or replace it no charge..

right, but that isnt insurance, thats a warranty. two different coverages. Insurance covers physical damage and lost/stolen phones. Warranty covers defects.

09-27-09 12:06 AM
    right, but that isnt insurance, thats a warranty. two different coverages. Insurance covers physical damage and lost/stolen phones. Warranty covers defects.

Well if his comapny has good insurance like I do (sprint). And it shouldn't matter because as long as it is his fault then he should get it replaced. By the way its DropOut not Donut.

09-27-09 10:27 AM
    If this is happening with a new phone, this should be a warranty issue.
    09-27-09 10:41 AM
    Some Tours had this early on. Swap it ASAP.
    09-27-09 10:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD