For the above comment. Apple did not ignite the mobile industry. They caused mass industry stagnation as some like to put it.
    I don't need to get into details. It's all over the Internet. On how they manipulate carriers, it's competitors and consumers and this industry. And how they are pro Anti-Competition. Selling outdated products for a premium. Lol LoOoOooSErS

Rocking a Z30
    asublimeday likes this.
    02-14-16 05:19 PM
    02-14-16 06:41 PM
    Selling outdated products for a premium. Lol LoOoOooSErS

Rocking a Z30
    Yeah because BB phones are never outdated or premium priced upon release
    techvisor, JeepBB, Wybrem and 1 others like this.
    02-14-16 06:49 PM
    Wow.
    Yeah. I'm beginning to think it is being made up just to see the responses.
    DrBoomBotz and techvisor like this.
    02-14-16 09:41 PM
    Yeah. I'm beginning to think it is being made up just to see the responses.
    In other words, a garden-variety troll?
    02-15-16 10:27 AM
    Move to Android, until my Z10 goes well

Posted via CB10
    02-15-16 10:40 AM
    I am definitely going to keep my Z10 an probably upgrade to a Z30. I have a Z10 3g version. I miss having a 4G LTE phone.

Posted using Blackberry Z10 on 10.3.2.2789
    02-16-16 02:14 PM
    enjoying my new PassPort next to the Classic, what a lovely sight

Posted via -Passport SQW100-1 / 10.3.++
    02-16-16 04:51 PM
    I am waiting MWC next week for the new Ubuntu phones/tablet!
    02-16-16 07:19 PM
    Spot on. A lot of BB10 fans are inherently contrarian people in the first place - which is why they owned non-mainstream products before BB10 and why they plan to move to WinPhone or Tizen or some other micro-niche rather than iOS or Android. These people simply avoid anything mainstream - often because they think they are smarter than everyone else and/or that "mainstream" users are always "dumb sheep". They also are attracted to the drama that comes with niche products - the cycle of joy in discovering something new and unique, followed by the tension of wondering if it will last, and eventually the anger when it eventually fails - or worse, eventually becomes mainstream.

They're also the ones constantly talking about "loyal users" and "loyal supporters", as if loyalty, perceived or real, is more important than mainstream success or profits (to almost any company, it isn't). I've definitely seen this before in other areas besides the smartphone world.
    Personally I have maybe 3 or four reasons why I stay with BlackBerry. 1st, I love the OS and how it operates. It just speaks to me. 2nd. I have a strange addiction to there keyboard(s) VKB or (mostly) PKB. 3rd, Security (the idea of it being safer). 4th, loyalty. Not to the company, but my country. Help and support a Canadian company. I have had nearly all phones available and I chose to come back to BlackBerry, even when I had my Sony Z1 which I loved I still wanted my BlackBerry back, the phones is what I missed. I hated IOS, I gave it a shot. I returned it a month in. Android doesn't feel right to me. I have not tried windows yet, yes if BlackBerry goes under and does not produce phones I'll buy a Windows, to test the waters. BlackBerry was my first Smartphone, iv owned a lot. I liked them when they where extremely popular and now when they are not. Just thought I should put it out there.

Posted via CB10
    sorinv likes this.
    02-16-16 11:16 PM
    I certainly have the death touch. I bought a Palm Pre, they went down. I drive a Pontiac and they were shut down. And now I'm using a Classic.

Maybe I should go iPhone...
    If you were the trick for that I would happily buy the iPhone for you. Lol

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    jas1978 likes this.
    03-11-16 12:12 AM
    As the hand sets from BlackBerry vanish, so do the reasons for coming to CB.
    The fate of this site is tied to BlackBerry's future.
    CB'S Alexa rankings are showing a steady decline in visitors.
    As you may have noticed (and as mentioned elsewhere on CB) the # of new threads and replies on CB has dropped off.

Posted via CB10
    boysontheblock likes this.
    03-14-16 02:25 PM
    As the hand sets from BlackBerry vanish, so do the reasons for coming to CB.
    The fate of this site is tied to BlackBerry's future.
    CB'S Alexa rankings are showing a steady decline in visitors.
    As you may have noticed (and as mentioned elsewhere on CB) the # of new threads and replies on CB has dropped off.

Posted via CB10
    I bet almost everyone who switched to the Priv is now wanting the new galaxy s7

Chen just opened the door for ppl to switch to other devices

Posted via CB10
    03-14-16 05:22 PM
    I bet almost everyone who switched to the Priv is now wanting the new galaxy s7

Chen just opened the door for ppl to switch to other devices

Posted via CB10
    Not this guy. I have an S6 sitting in a desk drawer awaiting sale. Samsung lost me. Too much bloat and lag.
    03-15-16 08:31 AM
    Bake...

I'm going to bake.

Posted via CB10
    03-15-16 09:34 AM
    Not this guy. I have an S6 sitting in a desk drawer awaiting sale. Samsung lost me. Too much bloat and lag.
    Bullocks! The S6 has absolutely no lag at all. Perpetuating the same anti Android rhetoric I see.

03-15-16 01:39 PM
    Bullocks! The S6 has absolutely no lag at all. Perpetuating the same anti Android rhetoric I see.

Well, I have had four Android phones, including my beloved Priv now, so I don't have that bias you speak of. I do, however, have the terrible experience of having owned and relied on the S6.

You know what they say about Samsung.. if it isn't laggy, give it time. It'll get there. Usually doesn't take long.
    03-15-16 03:58 PM
    Yeah because BB phones are never outdated or premium priced upon release
    Well, Apple copies everyone else. I guess they also copied Blackberry's business model. LOL
    03-15-16 10:32 PM
    No matter what I'm gonna support blackberry. I want a priv because it's a blackberry but I'm gonna order a passport SE Cuz sexy and BB10 is great. I'm gonna ride this train till the wheels fall off and I'm gonna enjoy every moment of it!

Posted via CB10
    03-16-16 12:49 AM
    I am not gonna et into the discussion about BlackBerry 10 is the best or the rest or whatever saying that android is crap , 2 weeks ago I lost about200 photos from my phone and yes nothing happens as long as we have the cloud for BlackBerry users, so everything was there!
    Oh yes perfect support when it comes to dialing numbers with no sound or sound off till today anything it keeps doing those sounds when dialing a number.
    Also we have automatic dimming or britter screen in direct sunlight.
    About android app oh yeah they work as they supposed to so you have to wait like a minute to load and then when you are finally there it shows of the message wait or close the app. Cause it freezes.
    See you all in Priv android future, I am not waiting for any new devices since its useless no one knows that BlackBerry makes smartphones any more.. it's done..

Posted via CB10
    03-17-16 07:59 AM
    Bake our waste phones

Posted via CB10
    03-17-16 08:04 AM
396 ... 141516