Okay,
    I work for a contract house that does Sprint and Nextel troubleshooting on BlackBerries, Treos, regular phones and even air cards.
    The standard process is to ask the customer what's going on, attempt to fix it, and then test the issue to make sure that we've actually resolved the issue.
    We had a meeting recently and Sprint no longer wants us to test the issues according to management.
    They did a "test group" of agents who did not test the issues when done fixing the problem, and supposedly Issue Resolve or First Call Resolution was not effected.
    My assertion is that this is actually because our call center has changed how it gets paid by Sprint (by the call, rather than by agents' time available) and it's just a way to get more calls to come through the center.
    We're being told that other Sprint troubleshooting centers are not testing either, and haven't been testing.
    Are there any other "insiders" who know whether this is actually true?
    Thank You.
    05-01-09 11:52 AM
    If it is! I'm very ashamed at the customer care on Sprints part. Lazy people, I tell ya.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-01-09 12:02 PM
    Be careful posting inside info like this when your real name and actual location is part of your post. Companies DO monitor these forums, and info like that is a violation of the NDA you signed when you got a job with your employer. I signed the same paperwork as you did.....
    05-02-09 11:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD