I already thought the US launch was a joke and handled badly. As other have already stated, you dont do a lunch party in a country and tell people there are no devices for sale for 2 months. Is this guy for real. Are all directors past and present clueless. The stock tanked on that news and is now tanking again after a report by Deutche bank that says sales number are not that great. So was Thorsten Heins not telling us the truth. is this another Nortel like comment. I bough shares before the launch not expecting that the company could do a superbowl commercial, do a launch gala but not have any devices availabe. I am out of money and the optics look bad. They look even worse when the founder sells out prior to the launch at the peak or close to it.

Why is Heins doing nothing to get something positive out to reput all the bad press out. And dont anyone say that the stock price has nothing to do with anything else. Its all optics and if the stock tanks then people will think that the company is tanking. Where is the company for its shareholders. Is the Dutche bank article correct and Thorsten was deceiving people or is it not correct.
    02-14-13 09:00 AM
    Take your meds

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    fbf2012 likes this.
    02-14-13 09:02 AM
    That means the Execs of all those mobile companies have lied as well, since I do remember them commenting the same way Thor did on the BB10 success.
    02-14-13 09:04 AM
    I already thought the US launch was a joke and handled badly. As other have already stated, you dont do a lunch party in a country and tell people there are no devices for sale for 2 months. Is this guy for real. Are all directors past and present clueless. The stock tanked on that news and is now tanking again after a report by Deutche bank that says sales number are not that great. So was Thorsten Heins not telling us the truth. is this another Nortel like comment. I bough shares before the launch not expecting that the company could do a superbowl commercial, do a launch gala but not have any devices availabe. I am out of money and the optics look bad. They look even worse when the founder sells out prior to the launch at the peak or close to it.

Why is Heins doing nothing to get something positive out to reput all the bad press out. And dont anyone say that the stock price has nothing to do with anything else. Its all optics and if the stock tanks then people will think that the company is tanking. Where is the company for its shareholders. Is the Dutche bank article correct and Thorsten was deceiving people or is it not correct.

Welcome to Crackberry!
    02-14-13 09:07 AM
    There a plenty of threads on this subject. Please feel free to add to the discussion in one of them.

Here is one to get you started: http://forums.crackberry.com/news-ru...-price-771616/

Thank you.
    TheBigHarvCombo likes this.
    02-14-13 09:07 AM