Just received an email from Chase :
    We want you to be aware of a change . Starting April 21st we'll no longer offer the Chase Mobile App for Blackberry devices
    Can't believe they are shutting down the app . Also the way they formulate their announcement make me understand that they will not have a app even for BB10 . What's wrong with this people , did Apple purchased Chase Bank ?
    03-21-13 04:29 PM
    Many threads on this already . . .but while I'me here. . .
    Let 'em know you want a Blackberry 10 app!!!!

Chase Online: Contact Us
    @chasesupport
    @Chasenews
    03-21-13 04:31 PM
    Sorry , didn't realize that we have already threads about this . I am so pissed off I just wanted to let everybody know about .
    Many threads on this already . . .but while I'me here. . .
    Let 'em know you want a Blackberry 10 app!!!!

Chase Online: Contact Us
    @chasesupport
    @Chasenews
    03-21-13 04:36 PM
    i first thought it was a bad thing.. but then.. i thought.. if html5 is the internet of the future.. why would i need an app on my z10(when i get it of course).. the browser on the z10 should give me the same experience as if i was on my home computer.. so no need for the app..
    03-21-13 04:39 PM
    i first thought it was a bad thing.. but then.. i thought.. if html5 is the internet of the future.. why would i need an app on my z10(when i get it of course).. the browser on the z10 should give me the same experience as if i was on my home computer.. so no need for the app..
    If the majority of smartphone users though this way then it wouldn't be a bad thing. . .but unfortunately they don't . . .
    03-21-13 04:47 PM
    That's true, we will be able to access the account strait from the browser and it will be the full page but is nice to have a app with a more simple UI for you're mobile device for when you are other go. We will survive without but I hate when they take away apps for one OS but the leave it and even improve them for others.
    03-21-13 04:53 PM
    03-21-13 05:23 PM