thats bad news and starting of an end
    09-01-13 01:08 PM
    The USA is not the be all and end all. I would shift my focus out of the states too if they don't want to support the product or bother trying to give it a chance. Funny Americans get so intimidated easily.
    very true
    Posted via CB10
    09-01-13 01:09 PM
    T-Mo is the 4th largest carrier... Sprint is the 3rd...

How does the third largest carrier pull BlackBerry and the Q10hasnt even been out for 2 months

Posted via CB10
    09-01-13 01:15 PM
    You mean wasting space? Dont you?
    Things have to move in order to be sold in stores
    would you really want 10phones to sit for 5-6months before they sell 1?

Bbry just aint selling and its shouldnt be a surprise subpar hardware at prrmium prices are they insane?
    if you havent noticed bbry barely sells 1m world wide bb10 phones per month so far
    there are more then 2 types lets see windows phone android ios quick msging phones and phones that dont turn into bricks everytime bbry crashes
    you know the type of phones you pick up and use rather then scratch your head and wonder why you even touched it

fyi people do get tired of service outages if you google bbry outages theynhappen quite often because of the nature of bbry phones they are tethered meaning if the local node or the central server goes down so does everything internet related on your phone this coming from a company that promises 99.9% uptime lol

bbry recebtly got fined millions for the last outage in indonesia
    That's strange, here in Toronto Canada I pump out emails/text/phone calls alongside other data usage ALL day long, and never have an issue with "outages". Must be the BlackBerry negativity getting to your head.

Oh and Android and IOS "quick messaging phones"? Hard to compete with a physical keyboard or BlackBerry in general when it comes to accuracy in communication capabilities.
    John Pawling likes this.
    09-01-13 01:17 PM
    That's strange, here in Toronto Canada I pump out emails/text/phone calls alongside other data usage ALL day long, and never have an issue with "outages". Must be the BlackBerry negativity getting to your head.
    View his other posts. That's all I see from him.

~STV on Z10STL100-3/10.1.0.2025 TMO US
    raino, John Pawling and sergey_IL like this.
    09-01-13 01:18 PM
    No Americans are just too stupid to recognize a good product. It's why many incredible and innovative companies have totally pulled out of the US market in the past.

The USA is not the be all and end all. I would shift my focus out of the states too if they don't want to support the product or bother trying to give it a chance. Funny Americans get so intimidated easily.

Posted via CB10
    John Pawling, fedakd and j21jam6 like this.
    09-01-13 01:21 PM

Oh and Android and IOS "quick messaging phones"? Hard to compete with a physical keyboard or BlackBerry in general when it comes to accuracy in communication capabilities.
    I haven't seen any major outages for BB10 devices, but still some inconvenient hiccups. BBM voice and video were both down a couple days ago for example.
    russworman likes this.
    09-01-13 01:22 PM
    I think BlackBerry waiting almost two years for a new phone was ridiculous. HTC and Apple building phones to change every year while on sat with my Storm 2 then my Torch for how long? Now we got a great phone Z10 and we just way late to the big bash. Quick question...isn't BlackBerry all over the world? maybe US market no big deal the the northern boys and girls in Canada.

Posted via CB10
    09-01-13 01:22 PM
    Easy there with the insults, tiger.

No Americans are just too stupid to recognize a good product. It's why many incredible and innovative companies have totally pulled out of the US market in the past.
    09-01-13 01:23 PM
    I still won't give up in BlackBerry they can still succeed.

Posted via CB10
    09-01-13 01:26 PM
    It has nothing to do with the USA. The phone is okay. The ecosystem is very weak almost non existent. The phones are not selling well anywhere. The Z30 has mediocre specs. Don't blame consumers- blame BlackBerry for failing to make a strong product.

Posted via CB10
    phuoc, 21stNow, FF22 and 5 others like this.
    View his other posts. That's all I see from him.

~STV on Z10STL100-3/10.1.0.2025 TMO US
    Yeah I noticed! and thats the problem.
    Hey, we elected both George Bush and Barrack Obama twice each. What do you expect?

But seriously, there is a severe lack of independent thought among my countrymen right now. No joke.
    09-01-13 01:31 PM
    I am an American, even I can recognize how stupid the majority of our population is. Get over it.

Easy there with the insults, tiger.
    09-01-13 01:33 PM
    well, I think that's been the biggest problem. BB10 simply didn't offer any compelling reasons to switch from Android or iOS to a BlackBerry. The only people buying BlackBerry 10 devices are BB OS7 owners.
    That statement can't possibly be true because I came from a four year old Samsung Rugby. Unless, I'm not a person. *sniffle*
    09-01-13 01:41 PM
    CALM DOWN!! Tmobile is not the only seller/retailer of BlackBerry phones in the world, so please don't jump to any hasty conclusions. BlackBerry is alive and "trucking".

My Lil Z-darling (Z10) rocks!!!

It will all be over soon

Posted via CB10
    jaffna_guy and BeautyEh like this.
    09-01-13 01:48 PM
    well that sucks I was out of contract with AT&T and pick up the Q I already had the Z but with what they offer it was hard not to get it. might be there way of dumping stock.
    09-01-13 01:52 PM

Posted via CB10
    I'm sorry to disappoint you but USA *is* the be all end all market. Didn't you get the memo about what's happening to emerging economies? If Europe was going to buy into the new BB it would have by now.

So yeah, if I were BB I would double down on the US market and pray it works. Name one successful consumer product that has not made it in the USA. And BTW its not intimidation, when you run away from something that's going to blow. Its good old fashioned business sense, one which BBRY has totally lost.
    09-01-13 01:55 PM
    Boy do I hate to pizz on this parade, since it's halfway down the block, it's got a collection of floats, cheerleaders... Mounties. Canadian folk singers... Just spoke with my local T-Mo store (So. Cal.) and not only do they stock every current BBerry, they fully intend to stock anything new that comes in and they never heard the "direct order only" mantra. Maybe it's a "regional" thing? Or maybe some places in America are less stupid than other places?
    09-01-13 01:55 PM
    I can confirm Best Buy has shifted Verizon Z10s to Insta-ship and pulled all inventory, AT&T will not be replenished. Radio Shack is now all direct-ship once stock is depleted. AT&T Corporate is selling though stock and will be online only by the end of september.

Source: UNENO
    Yup. I just checked BestBuy.com and they're only selling unlocked non-carrier models of both the Q10 and Z10. There is one At&T Z10 model available, but it seems it's not available for shipping. So, I'm guessing they're trying to clear in-store stock.

I also checked Amazon.com and pretty much the same results as Bestbuy.com--only unlocked-non-carrier versions and one At&t Z10 model.
    09-01-13 02:04 PM
    I'm sorry to disappoint you but USA *is* the be all end all market. Didn't you get the memo about what's happening to emerging economies? If Europe was going to buy into the new BB it would have by now.

So yeah, if I were BB I would double down on the US market and pray it works. Name one successful consumer product that has not made it in the USA. And BTW its not intimidation, when you run away from something that's going to blow. Its good old fashioned business sense, one which BBRY has totally lost.
    That's why Germany, the backbone of the euro zone adopted BlackBerry 10 and why BlackBerry sponsored a Formula 1 team not a nascar team. Pretty sure US economy isn't the greatest so careful what you say.

Posted via CB10
    09-01-13 02:05 PM
    Here in Central Ohio, t-mobile still has Q10 commercials on the radio. I wonder if they will offer the Z30. Crazy. So much for the holiday shopping season.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 featuring BBM Channel C0002FE04
    I'm in NYC and just last wek got a large tri-fold advertisement from T-mobile about the Q10, saying "It's okay to peek" on the front.
    Mind you, I'm only just getting this now.

And I was planning soon to go from AT&T to Tmobile. Why would they not even have them out? It seems no carrier has any sort of
    branding up for Blackberry. All I see in stores are huge signs for Apple and Samsung and Windows and Blackberry are over in the corner next to each with just a small banner.
    09-01-13 02:09 PM
    Would you like me to get into the auto industry on that one? Cause that's a pretty big list, that again relates to the idiotic 'Merican consumer... I won't say that BB is w/o blame in this one as they certainly have issues, but US carriers don't help things along.

lynxs_claw likes this.
    09-01-13 02:10 PM
    They aren't selling well and they are wasting valuable showroom space where they could put products that sell better.
    The one by my house has five ip5 on display and at least 8 gs4 out for demo. I think that they could cut back on those and leave the 1 z and q they have out on display.
    Sadly theyre just not moving but on the bright sode ive got my Z.....XD

Posted via CB10
    09-01-13 02:14 PM
    Mhhh
    Maybe they found that the Z and q in us aren't the consumer type of device.
    After all this only hits the consumer market.

I've not seen the BlackBerry devices vanishing in Germany.

Posted via CB10
    09-01-13 02:19 PM
451 12345 ...