Good post!!!
    Indeed

Posted via CB10
    09-03-13 08:31 AM
    Holy **** this thread is still going!?...jesus people move on...

Posted via CB10
    09-03-13 08:34 AM
    Holy **** this thread is still going!?...jesus people move on...

Posted via CB10
    You alright?

Posted via CB10
    09-03-13 08:36 AM
    Did anyone call they're local corporate store to see whether or not the blackberry inventory would be replenished? If so let us know what state and city your in I'm just curious.

Posted via CB10
    09-03-13 08:53 AM
    There is a pretty good chance that this is Blackberries decision. If all retail sources in the USA are making the same moves it would appear that BB are pulling out.

Why does not bb do anything about their pro activeness with carriers ,they are behaving like sitting ducks going
    09-03-13 10:08 AM
    I just hope Z30 has great battery life. That is important for everyone. Z10 battery life is a disappointment.

It's just one of the little things that can make the difference for every use. Imagine if Z30 has a great display and 3 day battery life.....

Posted with my Z10 running 10.2
    09-03-13 10:17 AM
    I just hope Z30 has great battery life. That is important for everyone. Z10 battery life is a disappointment.

It's just one of the little things that can make the difference for every use. Imagine if Z30 has a great display and 3 day battery life.....

It will have exceptional battery life. Not 3 days tho, thats ludicrous...but possibly 2 days.

Posted via CB10
    09-03-13 10:25 AM
    Nah, blame the evil empire.

Wait, aren't the brits the evil empire?
    That's us!

Hello! How may we help you?

Feel it, Swipe it, Love it. BlackBerry Z10...
    h20work likes this.
    09-03-13 12:44 PM
    The Z30 will have a bigger battery, but that will be used to power the bigger screen. I wouldn't expect the battery performance to be any better than what people get now.
    09-03-13 04:01 PM
    It will have exceptional battery life. Not 3 days tho, thats ludicrous...but possibly 2 days.
    I highly doubt that. That bigger battery will be utilized in powering the bigger screen. Not like you are going to have all this extra battery power available.
    09-03-13 04:03 PM
    I highly doubt that. That bigger battery will be utilized in powering the bigger screen. Not like you are going to have all this extra battery power available.

There's two kinds of smartphones Tuco. Those that have the battery that is in a Droid Maxx and those that need a spare.
    09-03-13 04:10 PM
    Did anyone call they're local corporate store to see whether or not the blackberry inventory would be replenished? If so let us know what state and city your in I'm just curious.

Posted via CB10
    Tell Blackberry to call carriers, that's not the consumers job..BB consumers should stop doing this company any favor...they put themselves in this situation
    09-03-13 04:45 PM

Seen the sales numbers of the other phones I do not understand why they would release the Z30...
    09-03-13 04:47 PM
    Seen the sales numbers of the other phones I do not understand why they would release the Z30...
    I just noticed that the two year contract prices at Verizon are now:

Q10 - $199
    9930- $99
    Z10 - free
    09-03-13 05:03 PM
    Even if Americans are dumb, that just makes BlackBerry look even stupider. If you can't sell something to idiots you can't sell anything at all. The phones aren't selling well anywhere and this is simply amplified in the USA. People are still blaming consumers for BlackBerry's failures, anyone blaming Americans for BlackBerry not selling phones is the biggest moron of all.
    Dumb people don't like change because they have hard time learning basic things. Once something becomes popular, they will flock to it. So, I don't think it's easy to sell something different, no matter how good it is, to dumb people. If you look at a profile of a typical BB10 user, you will find that either thay are a BB fan or someone who would like to try something different. I have never used any BBOs phone but I think BB10 offers a unique user experience. I am not talking about 20000 use less apps aka ecosystem here.
    09-03-13 05:14 PM
    I'm not a paid troll. Check my posts. I have two z10s and two play books. I wanted BlackBerry to succeed. Just try siri. Nothing comparable. It's too bad. Look at the sales BlackBerry can't find a buyer.i suggest there will not be a 10.3 release and z30 is their last product.

Posted via CB10
    Siris a useless *****

From Q10/HTC One aka Batman & Robin
    09-03-13 05:16 PM
    Dumb people don't like change because they have hard time learning basic things. Once something becomes popular, they will flock to it. So, I don't think it's easy to sell something different, no matter how good it is, to dumb people. If you look at a profile of a typical BB10 user, you will find that either thay are a BB fan or someone who would like to try something different. I have never used any BBOs phone but I think BB10 offers a unique user experience. I am not talking about 20000 use less apps aka ecosystem here.
    You never said what the market share is in your country.....
    09-03-13 05:31 PM
    Siris a useless *****

Actually it is incredibly useful. I have mine set up to add to three lists, shopping, so I can remember stuff when I end up at the store; reminders which is obvious but it is a very nice reminder function including repeating reminders; and tasks, which move the item to my master task management software - Omnifocus. All of these lists, including Omnifocus sync across all tablets, iPhone, desktops and notebooks.
    09-03-13 05:32 PM
    Was at the tmobile store in Seattle today. They sold a z10 while I was there. And the sales person said they sold 6 over the weekend. That sounds perfectly healthy to me. And they had a full display.

Posted via CB10
    That's about 2 - 3 phones a day. How is that healthy? Sounds pretty bad. Unless this store only sales/upgrades 10 - 15 phones a day?
    09-03-13 05:33 PM
    Actually it is incredibly useful. I have mine set up to add to three lists, shopping, so I can remember stuff when I end up at the store; reminders which is obvious but it is a very nice reminder function including repeating reminders; and tasks, which move the item to my master task management software - Omnifocus. All of these lists, including Omnifocus sync across all tablets, iPhone, desktops and notebooks.
    I know I was joking, she does have good uses if you like talking to your phone, just a personal opinion I don't like speaking to my phone to do something, but when I would ask her to pull up football scores she did it perfectly

09-03-13 06:33 PM
    I know I was joking, she does have good uses if you like talking to your phone, just a personal opinion I don't like speaking to my phone to do something, but when I would ask her to pull up football scores she did it perfectly

Oops, sorry. Yea, my wife won't use it either. I talk to my phone a lot. My computer too. I hate to type even on a nice keyboard.
    09-03-13 08:56 PM
    Hey Tuco, do people get your avatar? Is Blondie somewhere on Crackberry?
    09-03-13 09:07 PM
    Hey Tuco, do people get your avatar? Is Blondie somewhere on Crackberry?
    What, you didn't notice my response upthread about the battery?
    09-03-13 09:32 PM
    Horrible!! Can't believe they're doing that. Before the Z30 release and everything. It hasn't even been on shelves that long.

Posted via CB10
    09-03-13 09:39 PM
    That's nice but Google Now crushes pretty much every voice assistant on the market. I don't really care for Google but that is one killer feature

Posted via CB10
    09-03-13 11:03 PM
451 ... 1516171819