Loving my Blackberry 10 phone!!

Posted via CB10
    09-02-13 08:36 PM
    Those cars with small engines are not meant for the US market. We drive longer distances than Europeans and a 4 cylinders 1 liter cannot succeed here.
    I've driven them in Mexico, costa rica, and Italy.

Just because I'm from the states doesn't mean I've never traveled
    09-02-13 08:36 PM
    wow..the Q5 costs more than the Z10 unlocked..how crazy is that? Amazon.com: BLACKBERRY Z10 16GB BLACK FACTORY UNLOCKED GSM: Cell Phones & Accessories
    Liar!

Oh wait
    09-02-13 08:39 PM
    Those cars with small engines are not meant for the US market. We drive longer distances than Europeans and a 4 cylinders 1 liter cannot succeed here.
    They have a 1.6 or 1.4 TFSI motor in a Polo GTI that gets close to 200 HP and over 40 MPG. I'd love to have that in a car about that size.

Posted via CB10
    09-02-13 08:40 PM
    For those who are saying that the problems for BB are due to the US, you might want to check in on this thread:

http://forums.crackberry.com/general...europe-845503/

And reconsider.
    lnichols likes this.
    09-02-13 09:05 PM
    For those who are saying that the problems for BB are due to the US, you might want to check in on this thread:

And reconsider.
    Nah, blame the evil empire.

Wait, aren't the brits the evil empire?
    09-02-13 09:27 PM
    Why are there more people defending the smear campaign than support bbry? This is a bbry forum and it feels like I am alone.

Posted via CB10
    Thank you

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 featuring BBM Channel C0002FE04
    09-02-13 09:28 PM

And reconsider.
    Based on that graph the percentage drop in the US is much lower than in most other countries..so much for the US haters, I guess they should redirect their hate somewhere else...
    h20work and boi2012 like this.
    09-02-13 09:34 PM
    Based on that graph the percentage drop in the US is much lower than in most other countries..so much for the US haters, I guess they should redirect their hate somewhere else...

At the most basic level who cares what they say about the US. I certainly dont. But in terms of BB it is pretty clear that the problem is widespread and hence not due to all of the US specific excuses
    09-02-13 09:45 PM
    BBRY has no one to blame but themselves. Blaming American consumers and retailers makes no sense. People buy what they like. Retailers stock what is in demand. Simple.

Looking back I think delaying the BB10 launch (again) and debuting with 10.2, Skype, Netflix, and Instagram would have been the way to go. Really, what would another 8 month delay have cost them? They already delayed it so many times, and were able to navigate with steady subscriber numbers and cash in the bank. Why not another few months?

With respect to the negative folks that post constantly on this board, I really don't understand why you are here. Folks like myself that still like BBRY are not blind or stupid. We realize the company is in serious trouble. We really don't need you to crap in every thread and tell us the obvious. Can we not just enjoy our phones? I don't understand why so many people are cheering for BBRY to go under. When has less competition ever been good for the consumer? I am not a shareholder, and have never spent a dime on any BBRY phones (I get a new one free from work every year), so I like to think I am neutral from a financial standpoint. I do like BB10 and am looking forward to watching the platform and ecosystem mature and grow.
    moody and wojciechp like this.
    09-02-13 10:44 PM
    Alcohol may be involved, it's a holiday
    I can respect that
    axllebeer and h20work like this.
    09-02-13 11:08 PM
    At the most basic level who cares what they say about the US. I certainly dont. But in terms of BB it is pretty clear that the problem is widespread and hence not due to all of the US specific excuses
    Yeah, I don't see how people get off blaming the intelligence of the people in the U.S. for BlackBerry's problems.

I live in California, the very same state where Cupertino and Mountain View are located (that's Apple and Google headquarters), and as long as there is BlackBerry, I won't spend one cent of mine on their phones.

I don't get it though.. people are saying dumb Americans buy Android and iPhone, while the not-as-dumb people buy BlackBerrys? I'm a huge supporter of BlackBerry, but at the end of the day, it all comes down to preference. I'm fine with other people's preferences, but more often than not, it's usually an iPhone user who asks me, "You still have a BlackBerry?!?!" I couldn't imagine doing that to someone.
    axllebeer and h20work like this.
    09-02-13 11:16 PM
    Even if Americans are dumb, that just makes BlackBerry look even stupider. If you can't sell something to idiots you can't sell anything at all. The phones aren't selling well anywhere and this is simply amplified in the USA. People are still blaming consumers for BlackBerry's failures, anyone blaming Americans for BlackBerry not selling phones is the biggest moron of all.
    09-02-13 11:33 PM
    BBRY has no one to blame but themselves. Blaming American consumers and retailers makes no sense. People buy what they like. Retailers stock what is in demand. Simple.

Looking back I think delaying the BB10 launch (again) and debuting with 10.2, Skype, Netflix, and Instagram would have been the way to go. Really, what would another 8 month delay have cost them? They already delayed it so many times, and were able to navigate with steady subscriber numbers and cash in the bank. Why not another few months?

With respect to the negative folks that post constantly on this board, I really don't understand why you are here. Folks like myself that still like BBRY are not blind or stupid. We realize the company is in serious trouble. We really don't need you to crap in every thread and tell us the obvious. Can we not just enjoy our phones? I don't understand why so many people are cheering for BBRY to go under. When has less competition ever been good for the consumer? I am not a shareholder, and have never spent a dime on any BBRY phones (I get a new one free from work every year), so I like to think I am neutral from a financial standpoint. I do like BB10 and am looking forward to watching the platform and ecosystem mature and grow.
    I strongly disagree with the point you made about delaying it wouldn't make any difference. A Lot of people here had upgrades since Fall of 2012 that they had to hold off on for BB10 devices to launch. Another 8 months would be way too much to ask especially being lied to for the third time. I had my upgrade in late March and if there were no BB10 devices then it would just be too bad. In turn BlackBerry would be bleeding Subscribers considering the long wait and further delays. 10.2 is amazing, but it's only like that after feedback from 10.0, 10.1 as well as competing operating systems like IOS 7 and Android 4.3.

I do wholeheartedly agree with your last paragraph though. It is a forum, but I would just rather have all of these negative posts weeded out because it's very pointless and redundant. I would also love to see the blind loyalist posts weeded out because it's one thing to have faith and it's another thing to be completely oblivious to the danger BlackBerry is in.

I wish more people on this forum thought like you though. It would be so productive around here. If you say anything negative or have any dislikes about a device or features (even if legitimate) you're labeled a troll, if you criticize management you're labeled an armchair ceo, and if you switch to another platform you're considered a traitor. However if you write a fluff post about how BlackBerry devices, operating systems, current app situation are just perfect in every way you are praised.

Posted via CB10
    09-02-13 11:47 PM
    Just go to Amazon. If you haven't heard, this is the digital age, direct shipping is the way to go. Hell I can't remember the last time I was in a corporate store.. oh wait, when I wanted to see the device that I ordered online.
    Agreed. I go to the store to try phones then I go home, get online, and order it from another seller. Still, the situation sucks.
    semperfi45 likes this.
    09-03-13 01:51 AM
    Agreed. I go to the store to try phones then I go home, get online, and order it from another seller. Still, the situation sucks.
    Amazon does not sell T-Mobile which is still far the best deal among US providers unless you live somewhere in the sticks (then you should get Verzion and pay for it.)

TMO is still the best customer service and price if you live in a city and if you direct order it from t-mobile.com you get 30 days return period (as opposed to 3 weeks over the phone and 2 weeks in store or worse.) TMO stores are franchises, you can never be sure what's in them - but one thing is sure it was BB who blew its in-store chances at TMO by not setting up dedicated stands in every store entrance, nobody else.
    09-03-13 02:38 AM
    I dont think specs are a massive issue, I've asked several of my friends with iphone 5's or 4s' and none of them know the screen resolution or any specs... They bought it because its an iPhone, people arent giving bb10 a chance, they're following whats already popular
    semperfi45 and GadgetTravel like this.
    09-03-13 03:03 AM
    I hope BBRY fires TH for claims that BB10 will sell in the tens of millions and then just do the deal with Lenovo. If Canadian Govt is worried that it will fall to a Chinese hands, then let them do the deal on their own. Also, BBRY is unlikely to do survive as a niche phone maker - There is really no room for this and we all know that should we get our senses right. I am indeed disappointed.
    09-03-13 03:33 AM
    I hope BBRY fires TH for claims that BB10 will sell in the tens of millions and then just do the deal with Lenovo. If Canadian Govt is worried that it will fall to a Chinese hands, then let them do the deal on their own. Also, BBRY is unlikely to do survive as a niche phone maker - There is really no room for this and we all know that should we get our senses right. I am indeed disappointed.
    I still believe that Blackberry will survive and flourish. It is a great product that has been mismanaged.
    09-03-13 04:18 AM
    Even if Americans are dumb, that just makes BlackBerry look even stupider. If you can't sell something to idiots you can't sell anything at all. The phones aren't selling well anywhere and this is simply amplified in the USA. People are still blaming consumers for BlackBerry's failures, anyone blaming Americans for BlackBerry not selling phones is the biggest moron of all.
    Good post!!!
    09-03-13 04:22 AM
    Very funny

Sent from my Sankha Omnia
    09-03-13 04:39 AM
    As I recall, a wi-fi receiver wasn't added to BlackBerry devices until 2007.
    The last major outage was 2009 your point?
    09-03-13 08:01 AM
    I'm not so concerned cause the Torch line was pulled then brought back then pulled. I fully expect the Z30 to be available in store. Like has already been stated. There are a few new launched phones being available from T-Mobile coming in the next couple of months

Posted via CB10
    09-03-13 08:15 AM
    My point is that in 2009 many BB users had devices that didn't have wi-fi receivers, so it's not as though "just use wi-fi" was an answer. It's not as though every single BB user rushed out and purchased a wi-fi enabled device because they became available. In case BBRY's recent struggles don't make it obvious, BB users aren't exactly rabid upgraders.
    09-03-13 08:19 AM
    I thought the last major Blackberry outage was in October 2011.
    09-03-13 08:27 AM
451 ... 1415161718 ...