Z5 is also needed to fill the low-end touchscreen market

Posted via CB10
    Z10 sells for about $350 off contract and $0 on contract, wouldn't that be considered low-end?
    boi2012 likes this.
    09-02-13 11:43 AM
    NSA can't spy on BlackBerry devices so it's not a good thing for Americans !

Posted via Le White Z10
    Keep believing that, it might serve you well..since they get all your data from your carrier what device you are using is irrelevant..
    theflew likes this.
    09-02-13 11:46 AM
    Our devices will still be supported for years to come I'm not worried about that but I was just shocked to see the pulling and only available via direct ship. I've only been in wireless sales for 6 years but I've never seen a device pulled after only two months. I love my Zed and Q and have adopted a Nokia 925 which is Ok but the OS just seems Sooo slow in transition It just takes way to long to get on with the next task.
    I don't know why some didn't believe me but I don't want to post internal emails ect I'm sad to see the only OS I'm truley enthused about not even be in our store lineup. I guess I'll just have to show the Zed and Q off personally. At the end of the day I'm in Cleveland so if they did pull out of US markets I wouldn't blame them because it's a ton of followers here that just go with trends like mindless zombies. Our markets drool over phones with finger print scanners oh and so much bloat ware that eats up 75 % of it onboard storage.
    BlackBerry is doing well it a ton of other markets but i think as long as they keep there focus on Enterprise they will still keep truck in the states and if not Canada is only a 3.5 hour drive Sooo either way it's ok. BlackBerry Forever!

Posted via CB10
    09-02-13 11:47 AM
    I think they should definitely consider that

Posted via CB10
    09-02-13 11:47 AM
    It has nothing to do with the USA. The phone is okay. The ecosystem is very weak almost non existent. The phones are not selling well anywhere. The Z30 has mediocre specs. Don't blame consumers- blame BlackBerry for failing to make a strong product.

Posted via CB10
    Whatever happen to a phones Specs being on par with what the os requires. As long as the phone runs smoothly for its life span and is able to handle a few updates I'm perfectly fine with whatever specs are present.

Posted via CB10
    09-02-13 11:50 AM
    Flop or not 3rd place is third place

Posted via CB10
    SK122387 likes this.
    09-02-13 11:50 AM
    This from another site:

The problem BBRY has is you almost have to insist on the phone or you won't get it. I went with T-Mobile and the girl said she didn't have one to start, then dug one us. At ATT, it was almost as if the guy was going to get fired. BBRY doesn't have a quality problem or a tech problem and I don't even know if they have a marketing problem. They have a problem with the people that work in the retail stores. All the help I dealt with at T-Mobile claimed they either had a BBRY or had owned one, but it is almost like they don't want you to look at the phone. I wonder if the employees in these stores are getting rebated?
    BlackBerry Z10 Update: 10.2 Preview in [Market-Ticker]

This is not a fan site, just a market/financial site. The guys crapping on BB's tech specs/features should read it.
    DJM626 likes this.
    09-02-13 11:52 AM
    Fully agree, and the worst part is they are taking this nonsense and making it seem as if it was FACTS. Until I hear something concrete from BlackBerry or the Carrier, its complete nonsense and a fabrication to make BBRY look bad.
    It's real just call a store believe it or not I'm just reporting from tmobile in northeast Ohio and I'm far from a troll. If they say that they are getting more shipments then cool but like I said I'm not posting an internal email Sooo call your local corporate stores and see what's up and be sure to report back. Initially when my manager told me it broke my heart and I told him it must be a mistake because I couldn't believe it and still dont.

Posted via CB10
    09-02-13 11:55 AM
    It's real just call a store believe it or not I'm just reporting from tmobile in northeast Ohio and I'm far from a troll. If they say that they are getting more shipments then cool but like I said I'm not posting an internal email Sooo call your local corporate stores and see what's up and be sure to report back. Initially when my manager told me it broke my heart and I told him it must be a mistake because I couldn't believe it and still dont.

Posted via CB10
    I think the point is you are being quoted by blog sites across the Internet. Is that what you intended? No real confirmation from anywhere else. What if your boss was yanking your chain because he knows how much you like BB. Not your fault but the thread has gotten out of hand.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 featuring BBM Channel C0002FE04
    09-02-13 12:37 PM
    whatever you do, do not post any internal information, and best yet do not reveal your personal details. it may be even argued that you have said too much since there may be agreements in place T-Mobile should not "advertise" their course of action until certain time has passed.

losing your job over this is not worth it.

the truth will or will not come out, but

Posted via CB10
    09-02-13 12:41 PM
    Everyone here seems to be blaming the stupidity of the average American customer. But IQ is not the problem. The issue is Blackberry do not know how to sell to stupid people. A dumb person's dollar is as good a smart one's. Nokia have had a similar problem. They also expect too much from the customer and presume, naively, that superior products do the trick in the US. No. Compare: Apple know how to sell mediocrity to stupid people. --> Success with a capital S.
    How long will the mods tolerate these America bashing posts? Just because the American consumer market hasn't bought into bb10 they are stupid?
    danprown, 21stNow, h20work and 1 others like this.
    09-02-13 12:42 PM
    I think the point is you are being quoted by blog sites across the Internet. Is that what you intended? No real confirmation from anywhere else. What if your boss was yanking your chain because he knows how much you like BB. Not your fault but the thread has gotten out of hand.
    Wow. What a clusterf-ck. Insofar as other sites are picking this up and reporting it as fact I think it is incumbent now for you, Dierre, to name names. What store are you referring to? What is your boss's name? Contact details? Thanking you in advance.... -Sam.
    09-02-13 12:45 PM

Posted via CB10
    There are plenty of us who believe you. There have been at least three other people within the past month or so that have reported similar findings within Best Buy, Tmobile, At&T and I believe, but not certain, Verizon also.

A thread started by member Danny Ocean almost a month ago revealed the same email message and actions taken at the T-mobile stores in his area. See the link below. It's possible that they are rolling out these changes and that's why some stores are unaware of it, for now.

[RUMOR] Interesting News Heard - T-Mobile Pulling BB Out of Minnesota Market

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...market-838044/
    09-02-13 12:46 PM
    Not really as iphone and androids dont run off a proxy
    bbm does

only if the firm is reliant on bes10 which is doubtful with the mdm services that already do android and iphone
    Care to respond to my post before further spewing your proxy garbage?

Please, keep telling us how BB10 cannot go online without BIS. Even my 9800 can browse and download apps without a SIM card.
    09-02-13 01:15 PM
    Is this post from the past or what? I don't understand what kind of outages are you talking about with BB10? Regarding your comment about hardware, I realy do not understand the whole deal with specs. Currently I own iPhone 5, Lumia 920, Galaxy Nexus and Q10. All phones are running smooth and they ar all different, and some of them even old looking at the HW specs.

What I do care about is the frequency and quality of software updates, and "new" BlackBerry is delivering in that way too, looking at the recent 10.1 and incomming 10.2 updates.
    I agree. I wonder if this person has even used a BB10. His post seems familiar or ig is probably repeating what others have said before without having used on each.
    09-02-13 01:24 PM
    I definitely think the lack of carriers to push out the software updates is partially to blame. Now that it is been out, they are coming out with new apps everyday and all of the talk and action with 10.2. People basically, or a lot of them had a phone that constantly rebooted, didn't have many of the features initially that BB fans had grown to love, got a late start in the US, and a lot of other negative things from the get go. Pretty sad when trying to win back market share in the US. Still getting my z30 when it comes out no matter what. BB will always be the phone of choice for me. When or if it comes time to think about life after BB, if it gets to that point, I will worry about it then
    My sentiments as well.
    09-02-13 01:28 PM
    Are you really that satisfied or is it just a buzz word that you are using because you see the death of your ecosystem because of the arrogance of your evil taskmasters not being able to convince the 6billion people in the world that the evil.empire is the correct.way

oh thats right we're sheep with no independent thought
    yet android and apple both have the highest satification rating among users yet bb couldnt make top 10 maybe its the arrogance maybe its the lack of support

bbry didnt replace phones out of warranty and dump their users onto 3rd parties to repair their phones

You are making assumption again . Use BB10 first then give us your feedback after using it for a couple of weeks. It seems like you know everything but it's the other way around. You are so pretentious. Move on please. Don't waste your time here. Or go back to your Droid or iphone forum.

Posted via my elegant Z10
    09-02-13 01:36 PM
    I like BlackBerry, I'm a Blackberry fan, I've been using Blackberry devices for quite sometime, the fact of the matter is BlackBerry had their time in the spotlight, it is what it is. BlackBerry is still a great product just not what the masses are looking for nowadays as consumers have moved on to a different type of smartphone experience. Not to mention BlackBerry did not have interest in change until it was to late.........
    09-02-13 02:01 PM
    In so disappointed with the some of the people in this community. A Lot of negativity towards Blackberry..at troll levels, and random americans on here just spewing garbage......smh.

Posted via CB10
    And we're back to the American hatred.

SwiftKeyed/Flowed via Tapatalk 4 Beta
    boi2012, axllebeer and h20work like this.
    09-02-13 02:06 PM
    I have a Q10 so yea, I do have some experience. I find most things about the store and such very clumsy compared to the iTunes store. Upgrades of apps, at least in BBOS were really much less refined and more problematic than on Apple. As for customer service, one of the keys fell off my Q10. It was probably about 6 weeks old. According to two people at the Verizon store, one the manager, BB wouldn't let them cover that because they considered it "cosmetic damage". Even though it wasn't.

The following week we had two iPads at work that had cracks in the screen. One at least had been dropped, clearly damage in any case to both. Someone from the office made an appointment at an Apple store and took them in. The warranty on both was expired but both were covered by the extended warranty (Apple Care). But again, both were clearly damaged. They replaced them with new ones for $53 each since it was damage, not a manufacturing problem.

How do you think those type interactions differentially impact customer satisfaction surveys?
    09-02-13 02:08 PM
    Posted via CB10
    09-02-13 02:19 PM
    I just stopped in a T-Mobile store and they are not selling ANY Blackberry's.

Posted via CB10
    09-02-13 02:23 PM
    Where are you getting this fantasy from? The z10 has been slashed in price because it is such a poor seller. Moreover think about it, how can you have a best seller when you release a phone in some many markets and yet have such low overall sales - common sense tells you the answer.

Sent from my XT890 using Tapatalk 4
    I was in an O2 store yesterday in Bristol while trying to sort out a problem with my wife's Samsung GSII. Sales rep mentioned that my wife is due an upgrade - I enquired about the possibility of her upgrading to a Z10 - rep said yes but would be �37/month which is very expensive for a phone which has supposedly had its price slashed.

On another note, the blackberry display seemed on par with all the other displays and was located next to the Samsung display near the front of the shop.
    09-02-13 02:25 PM

Posted via CB10

This girl isn't a troll. I remember her answering questions about the Q10 for me before it came out, since I'm on T-Mobile and wanted to know about their new pricing for the Q10 and stuff. If you think she's a troll, click on her past posts and you'll see that she's not. Damn.
    kbz1960, moody and Etios like this.
    09-02-13 02:26 PM
    They could stop selling bbry anywhere but online from Zimbabwe. And I would still buy one before I switch to ibore or samsnore

Posted via CB10
    SK122387 and moody like this.
    09-02-13 02:28 PM
451 ... 910111213 ...