I. Thought that with Sprint that direct ship was just for Aug30th and avaoable in stores after.
    09-01-13 10:13 AM
    As of a couple weeks ago they are still carrying the Blackberry 10's here (Phoenix)
    09-01-13 10:19 AM
    Are they (tmobile) discounting in house product?
    tonyrenier likes this.
    09-01-13 10:20 AM

fyi people do get tired of service outages if you google bbry outages theynhappen quite often because of the nature of bbry phones they are tethered meaning if the local node or the central server goes down so does everything internet related on your phone this coming from a company that promises 99.9% uptime lol

bbry recebtly got fined millions for the last outage in indonesia
    Has nothing to doing with BB10, the archaic legacy devices maybe.

Apple has had many outages as well, no phone OS is immune or company. Heck even outlook was out for a few days..
    09-01-13 10:28 AM
    I definitely think the lack of carriers to push out the software updates is partially to blame. Now that it is been out, they are coming out with new apps everyday and all of the talk and action with 10.2. People basically, or a lot of them had a phone that constantly rebooted, didn't have many of the features initially that BB fans had grown to love, got a late start in the US, and a lot of other negative things from the get go. Pretty sad when trying to win back market share in the US. Still getting my z30 when it comes out no matter what. BB will always be the phone of choice for me. When or if it comes time to think about life after BB, if it gets to that point, I will worry about it then
    09-01-13 10:30 AM
    You mean wasting space? Dont you?
    Things have to move in order to be sold in stores
    would you really want 10phones to sit for 5-6months before they sell 1?

Bbry just aint selling and its shouldnt be a surprise subpar hardware at prrmium prices are they insane?
    if you havent noticed bbry barely sells 1m world wide bb10 phones per month so far
    there are more then 2 types lets see windows phone android ios quick msging phones and phones that dont turn into bricks everytime bbry crashes
    you know the type of phones you pick up and use rather then scratch your head and wonder why you even touched it

fyi people do get tired of service outages if you google bbry outages theynhappen quite often because of the nature of bbry phones they are tethered meaning if the local node or the central server goes down so does everything internet related on your phone this coming from a company that promises 99.9% uptime lol

bbry recebtly got fined millions for the last outage in indonesia
    Is this post from the past or what? I don't understand what kind of outages are you talking about with BB10? Regarding your comment about hardware, I realy do not understand the whole deal with specs. Currently I own iPhone 5, Lumia 920, Galaxy Nexus and Q10. All phones are running smooth and they ar all different, and some of them even old looking at the HW specs.

What I do care about is the frequency and quality of software updates, and "new" BlackBerry is delivering in that way too, looking at the recent 10.1 and incomming 10.2 updates.
    EchuOkan1 likes this.
    09-01-13 10:38 AM
    Look, T-Mo has been great with the Z&Q. They were the first US carrier to push 10.1. They keep customers informed on the progress of updates, and in case you haven't noticed, a lot of people have issues with 4181 - plus their next OS/MR will include wifi-calling. So, they want to get it right. On their site (again w/ a So. Cal zip entered) the Q is a featured (staff pick) phone along with the iPhone. When my local store wakes up I'll ask, and also ask what other phones (if it's the case) are on direct order only.

The real question may be: "How long will retail fronts be needed?"
    09-01-13 10:44 AM
    It's the start if the end. BlackBerry is running out of time.

Posted via CB10
    09-01-13 10:50 AM
    How does the third largest carrier pull BlackBerry and the Q10hasnt even been out for 2 months

Posted via CB10
    It's been almost 3 months and it hasn't been selling. It's unfortunate but it's a solid business decision for tmobile.

Posted via CB10
    09-01-13 11:05 AM
    BlackBerry should sell unlocked devices direct to consumers and enterprises . Cut out the middleman. If they focus on the enterprise market and it becomes scarce to the consumers it will become hip agan.

Posted via CB10
    09-01-13 11:32 AM
    The real question may be: "How long will retail fronts be needed?"
    I feel always. It's wonderful to get a hands on feel of a device before a major purchase. NO? I know it helped me decide. A simple 5 minute walk from work while on lunch break to the T-MO store. Done. Sold. Walked back to work with a brand new phone and lunch!

While it's cute the Q is a staff pick, the fact remains only a paltry 40 purchasers bothered to give it a 4.3
    While a device that has not been out as long as the Q10, say the Lumia 925 (Staff Pick) for example, has over 80 reviews More then double, with an average 4.8 rating.

The day I bought my phone I asked the Rep how the new BB's had been selling.
    Assuming what he said is true. The 1st day and few days after people came in and asked for a 10 by name and bought one. The early adopters I guess. Then, after that he said sales tapered off.
    09-01-13 11:34 AM
    I think most of us die hard BlackBerry fans knew this would/could possibly happen. It won't deter people that really want a BlackBerry from buying one.

Don't be surprised if Verizon, AT&T, and Sprint decides to do the same. Sprint said they would carry it in the stores but I doubt it...and if they do it will not receive the push it deserves. BlackBerry need to market there products to the business professionals only. And when they start doing that properly they will generate sales from the "Joe Shmoe" consumer. Blackberry = Niche product.
    09-01-13 11:37 AM
    It will all be over soon

Posted via CB10
    Not over, but something's going to change. For one, I expect in the US BlackBerry will disappear as far as consumer sales. In fact that's already pretty much happened. Kind of like Nokia dropped totally off the radar years back in the US. BlackBerry will just have to figure out how to rebuild. If they care to.
    09-01-13 11:45 AM
    They aren't even trying to sell them. On the release date of the Q10 all they had up posters for the upcoming release of the iphone at the time in my tmobile store. I can't remember the last time saw a commercial from tmobile with BB. At&t hasn't done too bad though
    09-01-13 11:47 AM
    i thought Sprint originally said they were holding off for a different device (Z30). And just maybe Tmo will be getting the Z30 in. It seems like BBRY has been making things happen a bit faster than usual. BB10 is too good of an OS to just go by the wayside. Don't worry its all good. "We gotta keep hope alive".(Jesse Jackson)
    09-01-13 11:47 AM
    "Turn out the lights, the party is over", Don Meredith--Monday Night Football.
    09-01-13 11:59 AM
    They're just making room for the iPhone 5S and the cheap iPhone that's coming out in 3 weeks.

That's all T-Mobile has cared about selling ever since they got the iPhone last April.

Posted via CB10
    09-01-13 12:12 PM
    I can confirm Best Buy has shifted Verizon Z10s to Insta-ship and pulled all inventory, AT&T will not be replenished. Radio Shack is now all direct-ship once stock is depleted. AT&T Corporate is selling though stock and will be online only by the end of september.

Source: UNENO
    danprown and Etios like this.
    09-01-13 12:44 PM
    From bad to worse. Lower sales to no sales
    When will it be acknowledged the CEO and CMO must be shown the door.

Posted via CB10
    09-01-13 12:51 PM
    I can confirm Best Buy has shifted Verizon Z10s to Insta-ship and pulled all inventory, AT&T will not be replenished. Radio Shack is now all direct-ship once stock is depleted. AT&T Corporate is selling though stock and will be online only by the end of september.

Source: UNENO
    So they're all pretty much doing it...not exclusive to Tmo.

~STV on Z10STL100-3/10.1.0.2025 TMO US
    09-01-13 12:51 PM
    You have to wonder if the Z30 will even ship? Might it turn into a Palm Pre 3?
    Moonbase0ne and mccs like this.
    09-01-13 01:03 PM
    Not good news for BB is news is true
    09-01-13 01:05 PM
    Btw, this is at least the third report of this. I reported my local corporate store making this decision a few weeks ago. And someone else did too before me, each different locations.

~STV on Z10STL100-3/10.1.0.2025 TMO US
    danprown and Etios like this.
    09-01-13 01:06 PM
    Why does not bb do anything about their pro activeness with carriers ,they are behaving like sitting ducks going
    09-01-13 01:07 PM
    The USA is not the be all and end all. I would shift my focus out of the states too if they don't want to support the product or bother trying to give it a chance. Funny Americans get so intimidated easily.

Posted via CB10
    09-01-13 01:08 PM
451 1234 ...