I'm on business trip to London to meet some our clients. I thought of upgrading to a passport to make my work easier. I went to all the operators in hounslow central but none of them is carrying a passport or a Classic. Their reply was like WHY BLACKBERRY?. To my shock even the carphone which is listed several times in crackberry doesn't have a passport without contact. This explains why BlackBerry has a poor market share and it continues to go down.
    02-20-15 02:20 PM
    Sorry to hear. This would be very frustrating.

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    02-20-15 02:24 PM
    I'm on business trip to London to meet some our clients. I thought of upgrading to a passport to make my work easier. I went to all the operators in hounslow central but none of them is carrying a passport or a Classic. Their reply was like WHY BLACKBERRY?. To my shock even the carphone which is listed several times in crackberry doesn't have a passport without contact. This explains why BlackBerry has a poor market share and it continues to go down.
    Actually the poor marketshare and continue to go down came first... the lack of carrier support came later. But yeah I can see how a business person traveling a lot might find it hard to get a replacement... Not a lot BlackBerry can do about it.
    02-20-15 02:26 PM
    Selfridges in Oxford Street sell all the current Blackberrys.
    02-20-15 06:18 PM