Ok so I recently got the BB Pearl 8130 and on my old phone, i had my ringback tones through the Verizon Tones Deluxe. Well now I went on the verizon site to change my ringback tones through that but it still has my old ringback. And since the blackberry doesn't have VTD on it I don't know how else to change it.... any help???
    02-08-09 12:11 PM
    I change mine all the time through the Verizon site.
    I would give CS a call and ask because it should work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-08-09 01:04 PM
    Ohcop said it righte-we I got rid of my lg venus & got a curve from there I've managed all my rbt's online only & u can still purch ringtones-itll send rite to ur berry-wen u rec it just hit ur bb key and save as ringtone. Done! Good luck

02-08-09 03:50 PM
    Ringback tones can be managed your PC/Mac on your account. Just log in and you can purchase/edit/etc all of your tones.
    02-08-09 05:39 PM
    def can be done online i did mine today
    02-08-09 06:02 PM
    I did mine online as well.

02-08-09 07:55 PM
    I know that they can be managed online thru the verizon account, what I'm saying is I've bought three ringback tones and put them in a jukebox so they will play at random, but whenever i test it, it still plays my old ringback tone
    02-08-09 08:16 PM
    They have nothing to do with your device, it is all through the provider. If you are having issues, you need to log in via a computer and edit that way. They are not device dependant.
    02-08-09 09:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD