Hey everyone. I have tried searching the forums, and have even spent 2 hours on the phone with Blackberry support but to no avail. Maybe you fantastic users can help me out.

I am trying to send a phone number in an e-mail where, when received, it will be a link where a user can click on it and dial out, but have MULTIPLE pauses in the middle. Currently, here is the format that I am emailing to someone:

TEL:18005551212,,12345678#

This is coming across as a clickable link. However, it is only inserting ONE pause in the middle, when I need TWO. I need this to be email-able, so I can send it out to multiple parties. If I manually dial it from the phone, I can insert multiple pauses with (BB-Key, then Add Pause) multiple times. However, I need this to happen when I have received it from e-mail. No combination of commas (pauses) or exclamation points (waits) have worked, because when its clicked, it is only seen as one pause.

Any ideas?

BB Support suggested the ! in the middle, which would insert waits, and require responses, but when the link is clicked, the Torch only saw it as a single pause.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

KMQ
    06-08-12 01:37 PM
    I'm going to move this to General so more people see it and can answer.
    06-10-12 10:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD