I am not getting the "d' on the check mark when an email that I sent was delivered to the sender. Did something change?
    08-07-09 04:34 PM
    Messages > Options > Email settings > Confirm delivery: yes

is this already marked as yes for you? If not change it to yes. If it's yes but still not happening pull your battery out while it's still on...this seems to solve most porblems lol
    08-07-09 04:41 PM
    I am actually finding that my Messenger messages (and replies to me) are not going through within the last few hours. Anyone else having this issue?
    08-07-09 05:03 PM
    Yes, same here. AT&T Orlando, and I am using BBM5 if that matters.
    08-07-09 05:33 PM
    It's amazing how many of these threads pop up every time there's a glitch in the BBM system. It's a server issue on RIM's side, been happening a lot lately, not a BBM5 issue, it affects ALL versions of BBM.

Be patient people, there's no need to keep posting senseless threads every time a message doesn't go through.
    08-07-09 05:48 PM
    It's amazing how many of these threads pop up every time there's a glitch in the BBM system. It's a server issue on RIM's side, been happening a lot lately, not a BBM5 issue, it affects ALL versions of BBM.

Be patient people, there's no need to keep posting senseless threads every time a message doesn't go through.
    I say let the curious be curious, and the knowledgeable to enlighten. He wants to put a thread up, why not? It's free after all.
    08-07-09 06:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD