So my trackball on my curve suddenly went last night. I went to get a shower and it was working, i go back into my room after getting ready for bed, and it will not longer click. I have to click 4-5 times to select one thing, and I have to click pretty hard. I called T-mobile, and was up until 1am, and they are shipping me a new curve today. I chose $19.99 shipping, because I do not want to be using my WM Blackjack for more than two days top. I miss using my berry already .
    10-14-08 08:05 AM
    Did you try cleaning the trackball at all by chance? Usually that will some problems you may have because your cleaning the inside where the configuration goes. I had a problem for awhile until I cleaned it...and all was fine after.

But if not, hope everything goes well. Your berry will be back soon. I don't blame you about not wanting to use WM lol. It sucks ands its slow.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-14-08 09:19 AM
    I actually tried my old trackball, my brothers trackball, and my Aunt's trackball, and none of them made a difference.

I remember when I first got my Blackjack, I thought it was the greatest thing ever, until I got my blackberry a year later. I am never going back to WM!

I keep on checking UPS for shipping details, but so far it is not even up yet.
    10-14-08 09:28 AM
    Lol yeah I hear ya on that! I had a Dash for almost a week and I ended up using a friends Pearl and loved it. Since then I haven't looked back as well so I totally understand.

They probably haven't updated or shipped it out yet. It takes awhile for that to happen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-14-08 09:41 AM
    Did you take the phone with you in the bathroom?
    10-14-08 10:02 AM
    Did you take the phone with you in the bathroom?
    Nope. It was in my bedroom while I got a shower.
    10-14-08 10:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD