The bb 10 devices are ready and being tested. How come no spy shots or any leaks from the supply chain? Most phones are in some way shape or form leaked months before their official release. For those of us that are on the edge of switching to another device, wouldnt a glimpse of the new phones perhaps cause some to wait for the release? Is rim being too secrative? Out of sight out of mind.
    08-30-12 01:57 AM
    What about the iPhone 5? It should be released within the next few weeks and we haven't seen any real, confirmed leak shots of it. From what I know, RIM only showed the devices to sepcific carrier people, pressmen and bloggers. I highly doubt any of them would risk actions just to leak a picture.
    I am pretty sure we'll see them soon enough.
    08-30-12 02:34 AM
    Leaked photos will probably only make the wait a lot more agonizing any ways.
    mithrazor likes this.
    08-30-12 02:38 AM
    Leaked photos will probably only make the wait a lot more agonizing any ways.
    ...i know, but i just want to see it! LOL especially the 'nevada' keyboard version.
    come on RIM, show us something, even a stylized edge or corner picture, like samsung does before releasing a product. give us hope, other than peek and flow.
    08-30-12 10:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD