All this talk on BIS, yes yes here is another 1 lol but its more of a question. I will miss BIS on the Z10 but if this z delivers email as well as my PlayBook does then I have no issue,, I have had this playbook since it came out, yes I paid 499 (worth every penny) I have NEVER missed an email on this playbook. What's the difference email wise compared to BB10 and PlayBook OS?

All this talk about no BIS got me scared but when I look at this playbook and how well it delivers my email I feel a lot better and not really concerned. But is there a difference?? I hope then don't put OS10 on this playbook if email is not as good, that would be moving backwards... My issue I'm concerned about is the lack of features in email example the option to delete on handheld only. It made work so much easier when u got home and opened ur inbox on ur computer, u already knew what u took care of for that day, to me that saves time and "keeps me moving" why could we not have the best of both worlds?,

BlackBerry took a HUGE step up while taking a few minor steps back. Email is what made BlackBerry BlackBerry changing that could scare customers away, there was so many GREAT options within email, if this OS is as fast as ios and Android then what is the difference?, don't say the Hub BECAUSE people forget that BB7 had something very similar to the hub, it was called messages in bb7, everything related to messaging was found in 1 spot, the difference between them is on the Z u can peek. I think BB should have never touched the BIS, if it ain't broke don't fix it, till this day ask anyone and the response will be... BlackBerry ruled on email faster then any other device but the rest of the phone was boring. No one ever complained about the email on BlackBerry so why change it? Every other change was needed but what made people stand behind you, you change?. I'm sure there is a reason, I just hope it's not a money saving thing.

I still have faith in Berry because this playbook has no issues and if it's anything like 2.0 it will be a success,.
    Sorry for errors, this is typed on my AMAZING Playbook
    03-24-13 12:28 PM
    All this talk on BIS, yes yes here is another 1 lol but its more of a question. I will miss BIS on the Z10 but if this z delivers email as well as my PlayBook does then I have no issue,, I have had this playbook since it came out, yes I paid 499 (worth every penny) I have NEVER missed an email on this playbook. What's the difference email wise compared to BB10 and PlayBook OS?

All this talk about no BIS got me scared but when I look at this playbook and how well it delivers my email I feel a lot better and not really concerned. But is there a difference?? I hope then don't put OS10 on this playbook if email is not as good, that would be moving backwards... My issue I'm concerned about is the lack of features in email example the option to delete on handheld only. It made work so much easier when u got home and opened ur inbox on ur computer, u already knew what u took care of for that day, to me that saves time and "keeps me moving" why could we not have the best of both worlds?,

BlackBerry took a HUGE step up while taking a few minor steps back. Email is what made BlackBerry BlackBerry changing that could scare customers away, there was so many GREAT options within email, if this OS is as fast as ios and Android then what is the difference?, don't say the Hub BECAUSE people forget that BB7 had something very similar to the hub, it was called messages in bb7, everything related to messaging was found in 1 spot, the difference between them is on the Z u can peek. I think BB should have never touched the BIS, if it ain't broke don't fix it, till this day ask anyone and the response will be... BlackBerry ruled on email faster then any other device but the rest of the phone was boring. No one ever complained about the email on BlackBerry so why change it? Every other change was needed but what made people stand behind you, you change?. I'm sure there is a reason, I just hope it's not a money saving thing.

I still have faith in Berry because this playbook has no issues and if it's anything like 2.0 it will be a success,.
    Sorry for errors, this is typed on my AMAZING Playbook
    BIS stands for BlackBerry Internet Service. It's a data plan that is/was provided by carriers. It would only affect your PlayBook of it were an LTE PlayBook on a BlackBerry Data Plan. Does not affect wifi PlayBooks.
    Jonathank likes this.
    03-24-13 12:38 PM
    I can still login to att bis portal and see my Z10
    Jonathank likes this.
    03-24-13 01:17 PM
    I can still login to att bis portal and see my Z10
    I can log into BIS but it won't detect my Z10. Probably because I moved to an Unlimited LTE plan.
    03-24-13 02:55 PM
    I can log into BIS but it won't detect my Z10. Probably because I moved to an Unlimited LTE plan.
    Dang... how much does that run you?
    03-24-13 03:01 PM
    BIS stands for BlackBerry Internet Service. It's a data plan that is/was provided by carriers. It would only affect your PlayBook of it were an LTE PlayBook on a BlackBerry Data Plan. Does not affect wifi PlayBooks.
    Funny I know this but having this 1st ever bb device WiFi only makes u kinda forget, but still if they get the z10 to "push" email this quick then it will be amazing. PlayBook always gets the red light 1st over my bold. I have faith in Blackberry
    03-25-13 12:46 AM
    Dang... how much does that run you?
    I have a corporate rate of $26(US) per device. Additional $15 per dev for unlimited text. 27 devices total.
    03-25-13 02:01 AM
    I have a corporate rate of $26(US) per device. Additional $15 per dev for unlimited text. 27 devices total.
    Niiiice. What a deal
    03-25-13 06:46 AM
    The PlayBook doesn't have BIS either.

Posted via CB10 from my Zed
    03-25-13 07:01 AM