01-12-13 10:59 PM
40 12
tools
    good going....keep on
    01-01-10 11:04 AM
    good going....keep on

Are you using the patch??
    01-01-10 11:55 AM
    lol, none of this makes any sense. Get a service you are illegally using by following this method. As if its OK to steal your neighbors cable because you can't get HBO. I hope the company finds out you are using BIS without actually having BIS, and charges the bejesus our of your account. Ha, and I hope you tether too. I can't wait to see your bill.
    ?

No. You end up using the MediaPlan, Tzones, etc... For browsing. If you don't need BIS managed email don't see why not.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-01-10 12:56 PM
    ?

No. You end up using the MediaPlan, Tzones, etc... For browsing. If you don't need BIS managed email don't see why not.

Exactly right- And again, directed towards the quote above, I am NOT using BIS, so there would be no reason for them to charge me for it. I have no affiliation with RIMs internet servers whatsoever.
    01-01-10 03:21 PM
    can you use blackberry messenger with this?
    01-01-10 03:34 PM
    can you use blackberry messenger with this?
    Unfortunately, No. Blackberry Messenger relies on you being connected via RIMs servers in order to provide the messaging service.

You can however, sign up for ShangMail to get PUSH email. I currently use that solution to bind my Gmail to the push service and have my mail sent to my phone. This makes up for the push-email portion.
    01-01-10 04:30 PM
    thanks for this information this will be useful for a friend
    01-01-10 07:30 PM
    Just got a 9700 as my upgrade in the UK. But Ive moved to Ireland and none of the networks here do a SIM only Blackberry plan. Does anyone know if this will work on the 9700 on firmware version 5?
    09-28-10 06:56 PM
    how can i insert browser via tcp for all network without desktop manager (maybe using desktop software)? THnx in advance!!!
    03-12-11 01:33 PM
    how can i insert browser via tcp for all network without desktop manager (maybe using desktop software)? THnx in advance!!!
    I think you could use restore and try doing it that way. But I used desktop software and worked perfectly. I have data plan but in my country it wont have bis/bes and they dont even sell any Blackberrys so without these service books I couldnt use 3g. Anyone know if I could find service books for sosicial feeds or mms?
    Thanks for this service book!
    03-19-11 10:20 AM
    Actually this method is used for unlocking the download quota of BB Browser in OS 5.
    if you want to surf on the net, you could also use opera browser.
    03-19-11 12:41 PM
    Hi folks prod a silly Q about internet on blackberry
    Just buy a SIM and I have free BIS on PAYG Vodafone UK. BIS it`s free untill july 2011.
    I was wondering how much data allowance it had because I donít`t have credit on my SIM card, but the internet and all the applications are going very well even if I don`t have WIFI acces. This with 0(zero ) pounds credit Ö
    03-24-11 12:50 PM
    later edit
    i forgot to mention that in my apn settings is something about my previous carrier (orange) when i used the internet without bis

03-24-11 03:24 PM
    how_do_i_hold_alt_and_type_sbeb_in_a_touch_screen?
    01-05-13 04:20 PM
    Unfortunately, No. Blackberry Messenger relies on you being connected via RIMs servers in order to provide the messaging service.

You can however, sign up for ShangMail to get PUSH email. I currently use that solution to bind my Gmail to the push service and have my mail sent to my phone. This makes up for the push-email portion.
    can you explain on how to setup to get push mail notifications?
    01-12-13 10:59 PM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD