Hey all. I got my Dad set up on his iPad with BBM notifications, and I am able to edit the LED color for his BBM.

However, my Mom has a blackberry Q10 with BBM on it. We have started a chat and under her notification customization screen, there is no "BBM" option? I've tried manually adding her contact info and no luck there.

All I see is Email, Text, Other Messaging, and Phone. They are all set to blue for the LED color.

Any thoughts?
    11-29-17 04:46 AM
    Hey all. I got my Dad set up on his iPad with BBM notifications, and I am able to edit the LED color for his BBM.

However, my Mom has a blackberry Q10 with BBM on it. We have started a chat and under her notification customization screen, there is no "BBM" option? I've tried manually adding her contact info and no luck there.

All I see is Email, Text, Other Messaging, and Phone. They are all set to blue for the LED color.

Any thoughts?
    What do you mean have started a chat under her notification customization screen? Are you trying to change the LED color of her BBM?
    11-29-17 06:07 AM
    No BBM notification option?-img_20171129_073448_edit.jpgWe started a BBM chat normally. The problem is I'd like to make her notification LED Blue like her Text and Email notifications, but when I'm looking at the Contacts>Edit>Ring Tone & Notifications ; there is no option to change for BBM. Her pin is already saved in her contact page. All I see are the drop down menus for Text, Email, Other Messages, and Phone.
    11-29-17 06:33 AM
    This is what I see for my Dad. You can see the BBM option. No BBM notification option?-img_20171129_073704_edit.jpg
    11-29-17 06:38 AM
    Try going right into the BBM app and see if under the settings there you can change the LED color.
    11-29-17 06:59 AM
    Nope. No option there at all.
    11-29-17 03:14 PM

Any thoughts?
    There is no led notifications on an iPad or iPhone all you can do is have you’re camera flash go off for a notification which is like a led notification but the color of it is not changeable that I’m aware of.
    11-29-17 07:34 PM
    That's not my question. I'm trying to change the LED color on my BlackBerry Passport. I have the option of changing it for my Dad, who has BBM on his iPad. However, the option to change it is not there for my Mom who has a Q10.
    11-29-17 07:38 PM