So i just get a hankerin' to buy me a BB shirt or CB or just anything to "pledge my allegiance" to my beloved Blackberry (might have been the NYT article). Could not find any T's on the shop so i called. This is when the story gets interesting.

DONNIE: Hey this is Donnie in bright sun shinny TN....you got any BB T's i can buy.
    SALES LADY: Nope, but we do have some Android shirts if you want..
    DONNIE: {Awkward silence}

Not real sure why, but i know we went to a multi platform type website, but dang, i thought if i called SHOPCRACKBERRY.com i could at least get an enthusiastic BB lover like me.

THOUGHTS???
    10-19-12 12:28 PM
    Lol. You go the wrong guy on the support line!

Just so you know, and a lot of people might not, but Mobile Nations (aka Smartphone Experts) absolutely does run its own accessory stores. So we're not white labeling for others, but in Florida we have our US-based store. Our purchasing department is there, along with the people who take photos and get the stores updated, ship the products, do the fraud checks, etc. etc. And we have our support team too.

When it comes to the support team, they're covering all of our stores (so ShopCrackBerry, ShopAndroid, etc.). The support team is really good about using all of the devices out there. They're familiar with all the platforms. But when they go home at night they obviously pick their one phone to use as their personal device. There's a mix on the team.. some Android fans, iOS fans, and BB fans. When you call in on the ShopCB # it's going to ring up as ShopCB, but any one of the guys or gals on our support team might pick up that call. They're all super awesome and friendly and helpful and knowledgable.

I think the solution here is to make sure we get some BB shirts in stock too! We did have some for a while there through RevBerry. That trial is over though... working on getting some on in stock for CrackBerry. So hopefully next time you call in asking for a shirt, you'll get an enthusiastic yes we have them!

Thanks for the patience and ongoing support!

Kevin
    esk369 and 00stryder like this.
    10-19-12 12:45 PM
    I feel so honored, not only to get a response from CB Kev, but a LONG thought out response. Thanks bud. I found this site back in the PEARL days and STORM 1 when I found BGR and they kept referring to CRACKBERRY. Now i am all CB and havent looked at BGR in years (for obvious reasons). Ill let you be my filter....

Anyways, i am MR Blackberry here in Mid TN. Even my local VZ shop calls me and gets info from me ALL THE time as I know more than his REPS (due to my CB addiction). I read all the time and post only when something strikes me. Anyway, keep up the good work. I already have a $1000 credit at my local VZ store so i will ge tthe first L for me and Querty for MAMA. Now that is COMMITMENT! Go RIM!
    10-19-12 01:19 PM
    DONNIE: Hey this is Donnie in bright sun shinny TN....you got any BB T's i can buy.
    SALES LADY: Nope, but we do have some Android shirts if you want..
    DONNIE: {Awkward silence}
    *******CLICK*********

LOL....................

Heya, from Chattanooga.
    10-19-12 07:57 PM
    Good story and as for CBK, glad you set the story straight. I would have also been pretty disheartened after an experience like that lol.
    10-19-12 08:25 PM
    Anyways, i am MR Blackberry here in Mid TN. Even my local VZ shop calls me and gets info from me ALL THE time as I know more than his REPS (due to my CB addiction). I read all the time and post only when something strikes me. Anyway, keep up the good work. I already have a $1000 credit at my local VZ store so i will ge tthe first L for me and Querty for MAMA. Now that is COMMITMENT! Go RIM!
    Greetings from Nashville, feeling generous with that Verizon credit?
    10-20-12 12:23 AM
    Dangit. I thought I was #1 bb fan in TN. I'm gonna write a few more posts so I will be back to #1. Lol

Naw. It is nice to know I am not the only one here in mid tn that is a raving fan

You guys in business....professional...student? Just getting some demographics.
    10-20-12 08:16 AM
    You guys in business....professional...student? Just getting some demographics.
    I'm a student, still a little bit to go before I start making money...
    10-21-12 10:48 PM