The only company offering Online-Banking Apps for BlackBerry in Germany (starmoney . de) announced, they will longer support BlackBerry: bit . ly / ulYz8F (remove spaces).

They will discontinue their products for BlackBerry and Symbian und concentrate on Android, iOS and Windows Phone. They will not publish OS7 versions of their Apps.

Can you imagine no Online Banking App on your Smartphone?

I think my company and me unfortunately have to say Good Bye to BlackBerry and Hello to Windows Phone (because of our Microsoft Exchange Server).

Sniff,
    Rike
    11-23-11 05:09 PM
    Buy a playbook to view bank websites.

Well it's popular in the UK...so it should be popular again in Germany next year
    11-23-11 05:51 PM
    Microsoft must be throwing a lot of money at devs. They have such a low volume of phones out there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-11 05:56 PM
    Microsoft must be throwing a lot of money at devs. They have such a low volume of phones out there.

They are but it helps that a lot of developers are familiar with MS tools.
    11-23-11 06:04 PM
    The only company offering Online-Banking Apps for BlackBerry in Germany (starmoney . de) announced, they will longer support BlackBerry: bit . ly / ulYz8F (remove spaces).

They will discontinue their products for BlackBerry and Symbian und concentrate on Android, iOS and Windows Phone. They will not publish OS7 versions of their Apps.

Can you imagine no Online Banking App on your Smartphone?

I think my company and me unfortunately have to say Good Bye to BlackBerry and Hello to Windows Phone (because of our Microsoft Exchange Server).

Sniff,
    Rike
    It makes sense for them to discontinue support for BBOS, they already know BBX will make it easy for them to port over their Android apps, and it offers far more languages, as well as HTML5 is growing in popularity so moving forward they probably will make Apps like Google did for iOS and glorify the HTML5 experience with a launcher.

If someone has a NEED for apps I can't advice OS7 devices because they just wont see the support until MORE people start using webworks to make apps, and that is still 6-12 months away as HTML5 is still pretty new to developers
    11-23-11 06:13 PM
    Troll.....and a new one at that.

2 posts, clearly someone to listen to......
    11-23-11 07:05 PM
    Geez and Krakers, throwing mine away too, it refuses to cook my eggs over Medium not easy! That's it I have finally had it. I also cannot find a translator for eastern Borneo, mugalot dialect, so disappointed! D*mmit Jim! When are they going to make a device that does everything 32 billion different people in different countries speaking different languages want. It should be so easy! Holy Cr*p! Unbelievable.

11-23-11 10:20 PM
    There's a browser for that, and a thread for this.

http://forums.crackberry.com/general...t-here-260887/
    11-24-11 01:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD