You can prevent the clusterfizzle by quoting even one person who makes this claim that you spend the next several paragraphs refuting. Specifically, who claims all Android apps run perfectly?

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

I simply said my experience was good. I'm WELL aware of the reality of the situation. As I know you are too.
    11-10-14 11:55 AM
    I simply said my experience was good. I'm WELL aware of the reality of the situation. As I know you are too.
    My comment, now deleted (probably for the best) wasn't directed at you. It was my ire directed at people who claim that those of us whose experience with Android apps is generally good are claiming that all Android apps work perfectly on BB10. Nobody claims that.
    11-10-14 12:18 PM
    What gets me is that CrackBerry allows these "no apps" threads every week. Nothing original. Its the same situation as last week and the week before, and so on. Stop making new threads and just go play with your native apps already!!!
    11-10-14 12:52 PM
    My comment, now deleted (probably for the best) wasn't directed at you. It was my ire directed at people who claim that those of us whose experience with Android apps is generally good are claiming that all Android apps work perfectly on BB10. Nobody claims that.
    Just look around on any apps thread and you will see tons of people claiming this. You can't single out users on the threads for as that is against forum rules.

Posted Via My Passport From The Big T.O
    11-10-14 01:22 PM
    Just look around on any apps thread and you will see tons of people claiming this. You can't single out users on the threads for as that is against forum rules.

Posted Via My Passport From The Big T.O
    How about you look around all the "no apps" threads, and report back to us?
    11-10-14 01:23 PM
    Running android apps are no match to having Native 'Blackberry 10' OS experience, but blackberry doesn't seem to realize it.
    I think you're mistaking their knowledge of app experience with the problem of not having a choice. They spent 2013 trying to get developers to make native apps, and developers usually didn't take that choice. It was highly expensive so they picked the less expensive path to get better results to close the app gap.
    LuvULongTime likes this.
    11-10-14 01:32 PM
    BB world has received around 200.000 (?) apps from one (1) vendor "S4BB"
    Counted them have you?
    LuvULongTime likes this.
    11-10-14 01:36 PM
    Some native BB apps also drain the battery. Be honest in your criticism.
    Some apps on any platform drain the battery on any platform. It is a pretty crazy generalization
    11-10-14 01:36 PM
    My friend, one day... those developers who made and stored those apps in amazon or even Google shall soon make BlackBerry 10 native apps.

Developers will start working for something when they see they can get money from it.

BlackBerry users are not that few and most BlackBerry users are waging greener grass. Developers will be judged as "too dumb" if they will not reproduce a proper construction of apps for BlackBerry 10 to give and satisfy customers with better experience.

Dont tell me talented developers are limited in this world and only available/capable for Android and ios platform.

What you really need starting today is patience, while blackberry needs time.

This ain't fanboism. I'm just being resilient of the issues.
    Hehehe
    LuvULongTime likes this.
    11-10-14 01:38 PM
    Some apps on any platform drain the battery on any platform. It is a pretty crazy generalization
    Exactly

Posted from zee flicking coolest smartphone evah!
    11-10-14 01:39 PM
    Fair enough, I stepped over the line, and I apologize to one and all for that. I should have just kept moving, no question about it.

What I've seen is that someone complains that a given Android app doesn't work on his or her BB10 device; someone else says it works fine on their BB10 device. But what was said in this thread by someone with a Bold name is

But at the same time I'm not gonna lie about the platform by saying "oh I have all the android apps and they all run perfectly!"
    I'm sure you'll agree that the person who said this was implying that others are spreading this lie. That's how I read it, anyway. But that's not what I'm seeing. What I'm seeing is that some people are having good experiences with some Android apps, and some are having very poor experiences with some Android apps.

That's what I'm observing, and it doesn't add up to "No apps."

I agree with all those who point out that the situation is far from ideal.

I would only add that the situation in which we have a ghost town of native-only apps is even farther from ideal.
    11-10-14 01:43 PM
    To,each his own.i have a Z30.i am not missing any app now. I prefer native but I have approximately 12 android app and they work fine. I am happy with my z30

Posted via CB10
    11-10-14 02:13 PM
    No need to apologize at all ubizmo. Everyone here on Crackberry can get a little passionate about BlackBerry and nothing wrong with that
    My first post was a little aggressive so my apologies. But I feel we both have different ways of interpreting what people mean when they say this, but regardless lets just move on from it no need to argue here haha.
    ubizmo likes this.
    11-10-14 04:58 PM
    Keep in mind many iPhone apps exist due to the limitations of Safari.
    The whole concept of "apps" surely started this way, but then the thing caught on and now everyone expects an app for everything!

BTW, Safari is quite okay nowadays.

CB10 @ Q5
    11-11-14 02:12 AM
    Out of 26 Android apps I have installed 5 apps required patching, 3 are laggy, and one app does not push notifications to my hub. The rest of the apps run well. I'd prefer native cascades apps, but it is what it is. I have never once heard anyone on this forum claim that all android apps run perfectly. Without the option of Android apps, I probably would not be using a Z30. There just some key apps that I need. I'm sure many folks are in this boat, which makes BB's decision to leverage Android a smart one until they can build up their own native app catalogue. I will also add that there are already some very well done native apps in BB World. Apps like iGrann, Play Cloud, Rad.io, the temple run games, and Toronto Maple Leafs are a few that come to mind. This will selection will grow very slowly but surely as BB10 adoption increases. Let's hope the classic can get a high percentage of legacy users to upgrade. That would give BB10 a nice boost.
    11-11-14 04:30 PM
    Notice the OP is no where to be found? He just dropped his little bomb and ran. I think this thread has run it's course.
    11-12-14 09:47 AM
41 12