There is no end to this garbage. I got the new Jawbone Era today and guess what, no app for it so I can't utilize all of its features with BB10. Guess what else, the Android port doesn't work and crashes upon opening. Headset works great but my gosh it's really frustrating and I don't see an end in site to this mess. End rant.
    01-24-14 06:50 PM
    First

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    01-24-14 06:54 PM
    Second....
    bungaboy likes this.
    01-24-14 06:59 PM
    Third. I guess at this point these threads are worthless and BlackBerry is pretty much out of the game. Continue on with the humor, I guess that's best at this point.
    JeepBB likes this.
    01-24-14 07:08 PM
    Yup you are 110% right

Posted with my gorgeous Z30
    01-24-14 07:10 PM
    Lmao. I'll buy ur blackberry if u don't want it. I'll put it to good use with no complaints.

Posted via CB10
    Anthony_2u likes this.
    01-24-14 07:11 PM
    So sad ;-(
    01-24-14 07:22 PM
    So sad ;-(
    What, BB's pitiful app selection and irrelevance or this thread? I guess both are.

But I thought the app gap was closed? What a laugh that is.
    JeepBB and GadgetTravel like this.
    01-24-14 07:36 PM
    You should always see what the product you're buying supports

Posted via CB10
    01-24-14 07:39 PM
    Yo, try a different release of that app. Might work out, who knows
    01-24-14 07:39 PM
    You should always see what the product you're buying supports

Posted via CB10
    Uhhhmmmm.... the new Jawbone Era just came out so that wouldn't have really been an option. In fact, previous Jawbone were supported, so it would have been logical to assume they'd continue.

I was thinking of getting one, as it rates of the best audio quality...which I really need for international business.

But sadly... BlackBerry's lack of presence doesn't help...

Posted with Z10 via CB10
    01-24-14 07:44 PM
    So you got an app that's not in BlackBerry World and you're complaining because it doesn't work right. Jeez, man... can you become more nitpicky?

Posted via CB10
    It supports Android, and I thought the app gap was closed because of that. Oh right, tons of Android apps don't work on BB10, but we have a better Android than Android is what I've heard. Please.
    01-24-14 07:46 PM
    Sounds like Richard Sherman of the sea hawks

Posted via CB10
    ray689 likes this.
    01-24-14 07:46 PM
    It supports Android, and I thought the app gap was closed because of that. Oh right, tons of Android apps don't work on BB10, but we have a better Android than Android is what I've heard. Please.
    Seriously dude, all you do is *****, moan, and gripe. Either recognize and deal with the limitations or move along.
    buwee, ray689, SDTRMG and 3 others like this.
    01-24-14 07:48 PM
    Seriously dude, all you do is *****, moan, and gripe. Either recognize and deal with the limitations or move along.
    Really, I didn't know you monitored ally posts.
    01-24-14 07:48 PM
    Really, I didn't know you monitored ally posts.
    I don't, I just see a trend... that's all.
    01-24-14 07:49 PM
    The thing is if you choose an OS that very few other people chose, then you deal with the fact that companies like Jawbone are not even thinking about your phone when they develop their products.

On the other hand, you get a unique OS with an experience different from everyone else. Some people like that, but you have to take the bad with the good.

It's a rare operating system and a rare product line in the world right now.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    KarlosSpicyWienr likes this.
    01-24-14 07:57 PM
    Would you get mad at a girl you married because she isn't getting prettier? Nah that'd be your fault because you could clearly see what you were getting yourself into before you committed.
    LazyEvul, deptech, brosee and 14 others like this.
    01-24-14 08:02 PM
    Would you get mad at a girl you married because she isn't getting prettier? Nah that'd be your fault because you could clearly see what you were getting yourself into before you committed.
    Well you can always file for divorce. Op, just hope your Blackberry doesn't take half your stuff if you are planning on splitting up.
    irweezyy and RedFoxOne like this.
    01-24-14 08:08 PM
    Actually the app situation has been improved so much in the past year... I don't understand what OP is complaining about: 1925+snap

Posted via CB10 with Z30 on 10.2.1.1925+1926 radio
    brosee likes this.
    01-24-14 08:08 PM
    I'm currently rockin the Era. I love it! (though I'm glad that I was given one without having to pay the hefty price for it)

However, I'm at a loss as to why the app does not work properly with BB10. I don't recall any features that would require the Play Services to function (but then again, I never bothered to look too deeply into it). I'd speculate that some of the features (ie, headset battery reporting) may require more integration than the current BB10 runtime allows for.
    01-24-14 08:13 PM
    Third. I guess at this point these threads are worthless and BlackBerry is pretty much out of the game. Continue on with the humor, I guess that's best at this point.
    How many years was iOS and Android out for? Now how many years is BB10 out for? I believe you just answered your own question. I do agree that several key apps are missing for BB10, but it will take time for more apps to come to the BB10 platform, and you can blame the previous management for this delay that could have been prevented with proper device prices, marketing/advertising etc., and the silly move to put the company up for sale due to there own bloody incompetence, further delayed app development.
    01-24-14 08:18 PM
    Think the OP needs to research things a bit... first... never buy anything foir any electronics .. especially new products without checking first to make sure your device supports it.... You need to be running 10.2.1 leaked OS to take advantage of 4.2 apps... even then not everyting would work..... again research is in order not assumption.... will keep the OP "madder" level down....
    01-24-14 08:20 PM
    I would confirm over 90+% of 4.2 apps work with the new official update.
    01-24-14 08:26 PM
    There is no end to this garbage. I got the new Jawbone Era today and guess what, no app for it so I can't utilize all of its features with BB10. Guess what else, the Android port doesn't work and crashes upon opening. Headset works great but my gosh it's really frustrating and I don't see an end in site to this mess. End rant.
    Like I said, what version?? Because it doesn't crash when I open it...

This no app situation makes me madder every day-img_20140125_033316.png

This no app situation makes me madder every day-img_20140125_033512.png

This no app situation makes me madder every day-img_20140125_033532.png
    01-24-14 08:36 PM
75 123