I've had a recurring problem of delayed e-mails for my BIS AOL account forwarded to my device for the last two weeks and it just got worse this afternoon.
    I have not had any e-mails forwarded to my device for the last two hours. FGor the past ftwo weeks they have been delayed a while but they would always come in "bunches". RIM is aware that there is an issue between them and AOL but I have not this problem where I get no e-mails showing up at all.
    Anyone else experiencing the same thing?
    12-30-08 05:58 PM
    ive had troubled for the last couple weeks too mine just sarted working 30 mintues ago there coming in imediately dont know how long it will last haha
    12-30-08 05:59 PM
    mine have been showing up hours late for about the past 2 weeks too. don't know why. i didn't change anything.
    12-30-08 06:06 PM
    a good work around is setting up a gmail, add the gmail account to the bis and forward your AOL to Gmail and you will get them in a timely matter.
    12-30-08 06:09 PM
    If I am not mistaken, AOL will not allow you to forward e-mails.
    If I am incorrect, would you please walk me thru the process?
    Thanks.
    12-30-08 06:20 PM
    Same here for the delays.... anywhere between 20 minutes and 2 hours after they hit my laptop. This happened a couple months back but was resolved within a few days. This time its easily been two weeks of this.
    12-30-08 07:47 PM
    It is most definitely worse this afternoon and evening than it has ever been. I went over three hours without an e-mail and then received 27 old ones all at once. RIM claims that they are working on the problem but it has gotten worse rather than better.
    12-30-08 07:52 PM
    It's not a problem specific to AOL. I've had the same experience with Gmail since yesterday afternoon.
    12-31-08 07:50 AM
    I've had that problem with AOL after two months with my BB.. I get my mail 2 hours later in batches...don't know if there's a cure.. But waiting to se..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-31-08 11:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD