1. sito's Avatar
    the latest EU study have conluded that the nickel content on mobile phone cause skin rashes on ears & fingers.

    BBC NEWS | Health | Mobile phones 'cause skin rash'

    Do you guys have rashes on ear lobes?
    10-20-08 07:44 AM
  2. BlackBerryBob's Avatar
    Man that's gotta suck. I guess these people should use a BT headset and gloves huh?
    10-20-08 07:48 AM
  3. Hazysky's Avatar
    LOL I saw this.

    I am allergic to nickle and would sometimes get a rash if a watch clasp or jewellery has nickle in it. I have no such problem with mobile phones thankfully!

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-20-08 07:51 AM
  4. Branta's Avatar
    Nickel is a known problem metal. However the majority of phones are plastic, and even the shiny bits are often metallic-look coatings. Given the current market price of nickel it won't be used unless it is essential for function. $10K/tonne... ouch!
    10-20-08 07:53 AM
  5. johnmorganjr1's Avatar
    Well I'm guessing I'm not allergic to nickel.....thankfully no rashes.
    10-20-08 09:56 AM
  6. Crystall09's Avatar
    thank goodness that I have not had any problems and I have an allergy to nickle... when I got my bellybutton peirced my body rejected the ring (litterally pushed the ring out of my body) because it had nickle in it. So I had to get a ring that was nickle free and get it repeirced. So at least I know that my berry is nickle free!!!!
    10-20-08 11:49 AM
  7. ronnie51's Avatar
    Yes I've gottena rash on my entire ear. Was told it was ezema which I use to get as a kid. And in answer to one of u guys though. I don't put the phone direct to my face to answer. I use a bluetooth piece. To get rid of the rash you have to grease the front and back of ear lightly with vaseline and yes it will go away.

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-20-08 11:55 AM